Addis Abeba, 07.12.2015 (IPS) – Kotoaan pakenemaan joutuneista 60 miljoonasta ihmisestä 86 prosenttia on YK:n mukaan kehitysmaissa. Afrikassa pakolaisia on eniten Etiopiassa, Kansainvälisen siirtolaisuusjärjestön IOM:n elokuisen arvion mukaan yli 7…
Once your username and password have been activated, you may change your password at any time here.
If you do not yet have a username and password, please go to SUBSCRIBE
If you were a subscriber from another ips site and your password doesn't work, please try the word "password" with your username. You can change your password here.
If you have any kind of problem please contact us at email@example.com
- How We Can Ensure the Safety of Our Health Workers
- The Quiet Survivors of a Global Pandemic
- GGGI signs a Contribution Agreement with the European Union to provide support in accelerating Greening Uganda’s Urbanization and Industrialization Agenda
- “Population Density Linked to COVID-19 Spread in India”
- UN Chief Warns of Deadly Germs as Potential Bioterrorist Weapons