First of all, I would like to congrats you on being proactive about your arthritis and starting looking for how to cure your arthritis naturally. You are in pain right now, but that doesn’t mean you have to live with it for your whole life.
This Arthritis Remedy guide will educate you on how to cure your arthritis naturally, and it will not let you become a victim of drugs laden with side effects. All the information you will discover in this guide is research-based and comes from the person who cures his arthritis naturally.
However, we don’t want you to just read the information on how to cure your arthritis naturally without putting the information into practice. If you want to have a pain-free life, you have to take action on the steps provided below.
Arthritis is an old problem, but there has been a rapid increase in arthritis cases in recent years, particularly in developed countries. However, there are still a few tribes where there are ZERO cases of arthritis. Additionally, people living in these tribes have 100 years of arthritis-free life. Why is it?
The answer to this question is also the solution for arthritis-free life. Many people consider arthritis as ‘incurable’, but alternative health experts know arthritis is curable. So, learn everything you should know about how to cure your arthritis naturally of the Arthritis Remedy guide and apply it in your life to cure your arthritis.
Arthritis Basics: What Is Arthritis?
There are over 100 types of arthritis, but for simplicity, we will cover the two most common types of arthritis: osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Many people are having some form of arthritis, and the traditional medical industry tries to make them believe there is no cure for it, except drugs and surgery. However, alternative health experts believe the human body has amazing healing abilities to cure any ailment if it gets proper nutrition through foods and supplements.
If you are diagnosed with arthritis, you are not alone with this condition. Almost one in six Americans have some form of arthritis, which accounts for 43 million Americans. Arthritis is one of the fasting growing chronic diseases in America.
Arthritis is an acute or chronic inflammation in the joints that creates pain and structural changes, and it occurs due to various causes, such as injury, infection, or continual use of joints.
The two most common types of arthritis are:
Osteoarthritis: More than half of cases of arthritis have osteoarthritis, which makes it the most common type of arthritis. Osteoarthritis occurs because of years of wear and tear on the joints between bones. If left untreated, the symptoms of osteoarthritis become worse over time. Osteoarthritis symptoms usually appear on the knees, but it travels way up to the hips, spine, and more.
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): This form of arthritis is more common in women than men. However, there are only 2 million RA cases, compared to 20 million cases of osteoarthritis. The symptoms of RA are severe, which makes it impossible for the patient to do a simple routine task. The exact cause of RA is unknown, but researchers say when the body’s immune system starts attacking joints, Rheumatoid Arthritis occurs.
If you have another form of arthritis other than these two, look at Shelley’s 21-day Strategy that works on every form of arthritis.
Arthritis Remedy: Natural Cure To Arthritis
I would like to congrats you on choosing the natural path to cure your arthritis. However, I want to inform you and the journey will going to be difficult.
Don’t consider a natural cure for arthritis as a ‘magical’ pill. It will take at least 2-3 weeks to see a small change in your body. Give at least one month to see a big difference in your body. The reason is, it will take time for the body to heal and recover from the 20-60+ years of a sedentary lifestyle. Therefore, I want you to practice dedication, discipline, persistence, and patience on your arthritis-free journey.
The natural treatment for arthritis includes diet, exercise, breathing techniques, vitamins, and educating yourself about arthritis.
You may find people that will discourage you. The discouragement can come in the form of ‘just have one bite’ of something you shouldn’t. Just remember, one glass of alcohol today will take you one step back, but it will escalate into two steps tomorrow and ten steps next week.
Diet: Why You Should Not Neglect Proper Nutrition
Many researchers are impressed by the extraordinary health of the primitive tribe, and they are researching how a tribe living off the land has far more superior health than the average citizen living in the developed nation.
Some of these primitive tribes have ZERO cases of heart diseases, and NO men or women have arthritis. Is it because no member of these tribes has eaten a single bite of processed food? Their diet has zero preservatives compared to the average American who takes more than 100 preservatives a day. Additionally, all their meals are fresh and got spoil within days if not eaten. Moreover, they live an active life.
However, the real question is,
Is this type of lifestyle is possible for an average person?
Yes, it is possible! We have everything we need to cure arthritis naturally in a local grocery store. Additionally, fitness centers are now available at every street corner. Additionally, we have more research and information about how to cure arthritis naturally.
Below are the guidelines on how to cure your arthritis naturally by making correct changes in your diet. This diet plan needs discipline, dedication, patience, persistence, and self-control.
Day 1-5: Cleansing Period:
In the first five days of treatment, you have to fast from all foods. This step will remove all toxins, preservatives, additives, refined ingredients, impurities, and artificial ingredients from your body and allow your body to heal itself.
This step will not cure your arthritis, but it will allow the body to start healing. Of course, you can drink water as much as you can, and you should keep yourself properly hydrated during this period to overcome the discomfort of hunger. Here are some beneficial fasting tips:
Tips For Fasting:
- Keep yourself busy and do all tasks you usually do in your life.
- Your body will crave for unhealthy food you were feeding in the past. Think positive, and you will overcome it.
- Have 10-14 glasses of water in the day as 75% of hunger pain will be due to lack of hydration.
- Prepare lemon and honey water by putting the slices of lemon into the water and putting a tablespoon of honey to supplement your taste.
- Avoid going to malls, restaurants, or any place where you get temptations to eat. Hide unhealthy foods to avoid temptations.
- Keep fast for four days consecutively. Don’t start the fasting period if your birthday (or your kid’s birthday) comes within this period.
- If you can’t simply cleanse with the water and lemon water, you can also do a juice cleanse.
Day 6-10: The Fruits Period:
Congrats on reaching this fruit period because once you completed the cleansing period, you have done the most difficult period of this treatment. On the sixth day, you have to introduce solid food in the form of fruits to your body. At this time, your body is working hard to remove toxins, so it’s time to reward your body for its hard work.
However, you have to provide nutritious foods to your body that it needs, not what your taste buds need.
Remember, you have to eat raw fruits in this period, and not cold fruit. Your taste bud and mind may not accept the taste of raw fruits, but your body is your priority this time. Additionally, drink a lot of water to remove impurities from your body.
You can eat apples, oranges, bananas, berries, pineapples, kiwis, pears, pomegranate, and many other raw fruits in this period.
Tips for eating fruits:
- Visit this page to check out some great Janerdquo’s recipes.
- Create fruit salad and mix many fruits.
- Prepare smoothie by putting fruits and ice cubes in a bladder.
- Have a bowl of fruit slices in the refrigerator.
- Buy in-season fruits.
- Wash your fruits under running water before using them.
- Don’t drink packed juices as they contain preservatives and a less quantity of real fruits.
Day 11-15: The Vegetable Period:
After reaching the vegetable period, you might already start experiencing what natural foods can do to your body. If you are not, allow yourself a few more days, and you will get the benefits.
On the 11th day of this arthritis treatment, you have to introduce vegetables to your body. Between days 11-15, you have to try new recipes and vegetables and see which one is easy to include in your routine.
Now you can have lemon water, fruits, and vegetables. Make sure you combine all of them and take notes in the journal about what kind of improvement you are experiencing by having them.
You can try any vegetable in this period, but make sure to avoid vegetables from which you have an allergy. Many people with arthritis can’t tolerate potatoes, so avoid them if you are one of them.
Tips for eating vegetables:
- Always buy in-season vegetables.
- Combine carrots and celery sticks for a quick snack.
- Grill some vegetables like green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, red pepper, and any vegetable you like.
- Before using vegetables, make sure you wash them under running water.
Day 16-21: Introducing NEW Diet
Now coming to this period, you will be feeling a completely new person. I know the previous 15 days were difficult, but it was the requirement for having an arthritis-free life, and the main objective of this Arthritis Remedy guide is to educate you about how you can cure your arthritis naturally.
You were feeding toxins, preservatives, additives, impurities, and artificial ingredients to your body for all these years, so it will take a little effort to get rid of them. Cleaning years of wrongdoing in 15 days is pretty fast. Isn’t it?
Now with the days 16-21, you have to introduce a NEW diet to your body. This diet is all about having ‘common sense’ eating. We will give you some tips about this new diet.
Tips For Arthritis-Free Diet:
- Don’t eat anything from the can.
- Eat food that naturally goes bad within a few days. If it doesn’t spoil, don’t eat.
- If any food has a long-shelf life, it means its user will have short-life
- If you can’t pronounce the ingredients (including chemicals), don’t eat it
- Avoid flour as much as you can because some arthritis sufferers have allergies to it. Record your day, if you have it.
- Fruit and vegetable salad is your new friend. Make sure you have at least one bowl of fruit or vegetable salad every day. Discover many salad dressings from this page.
- Eating less is not a bad thing.
- Don’t fall into the trap of ‘enriched’ written on packed foods. Most times, it translates into being stripped down of its nutrition and supplementing it with a few vitamins and minerals.
- Eat vitamin A foods as much as you can as they lubricate your joints. Some vitamin A foods are spinach, sweet potatoes, milk, romaine, broccoli, carrots, and mangos.
- Eat a meal the size of your fist. Eat around 5-6 meals in a day.
Day 22 And Beyond: A New Diet For Your Arthritis-Free Life
You will now have to introduce protein in your diet. You are on a vegetarian diet for more than half the month, and your body needs protein for muscle maintenance. Therefore, you have to introduce protein.
Meat is the best source of protein as it includes all seven amino acids that the body needs for building and maintaining muscles. However, when you are introducing meat to your body, you should avoid red meat.
Red meat creates allergies in people who have arthritis. To avoid the risk of inflammation, don’t include red meat. Additionally, keep a journal to track how your body is responding to a particular ingredient.
Here is a small amount of foods that can provide protein in your diet:
Again, I recommend you to have a journal and record how your body is reacting to foods you are eating. Some people with arthritis are allergic to dairy products, and some are allergenic to soy products.
Foods To Eliminate: Goodbye To Future Problems!
- All canned foods
- All processed foods
- Sugar (including brown sugar as well)
- Desserts (replace them with fruits)
- White rice (brown rice is good)
- Soda (including bottled juices and alcohol)
- White flour
- Ketchup (contains preservatives and additives)
- Margarine (contains preservatives and additives)
Day 25 – Introduce Exercises To Your Body:
Do you know that lack of oxygen contributes to arthritis?
Proper blood circulation is vital for proper body functions, especially for your joints.
You can include a 3-minute breathing exercise technique by Shelly Manning, but you can take a walk in the garden and do inhaling and exhaling.
There are many things you can do to improve your breathing. You can have a bike ride, walk around, take a hike, or even go for a swing.
We understand that doing exercises while having arthritis is difficult. For this reason, we recommended changing the diet and then introducing exercises to your body.
After nearly a month of clean eating, it is time to pick a fun activity that will keep your body moving. If you were working out before, it is the right time to start working out again. However, you should be easy on exercise due to less calorie intake.
Studies showed that 20-30 minutes of moderate exercise release a significant number of endorphins. Additionally, as an arthritis sufferer, you should not be over-training.
Here are some tips for exercising:
- If you are not working out for a long period and are on blood pressure supplements, consult your doctor before starting any exercise session.
- Make sure you choose an activity that will keep your body moving.
- Spend 20-30 minutes a day 2-3 times a week. If you miss any day, then make sure you are exercising at least three days a week.
- Start using stairs and prefer walking down the street for grocery items instead of using a car.
- Find a supportive group to exercise with you.
- Start slowly! You will burn out fast if you start quickly.
- Swimming is a great activity, especially for your joints.
- Use a journal to note down how your body is responding to exercises.
Best Vitamins And Minerals For Arthritis:
As you come to this page looking for how to cure your arthritis naturally, you should know the type of arthritis you are suffering from because treatment for osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis is different.
Supplements For Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
When it comes to RA, the two most vital supplements are:
Vitamin E: Vitamin E provides treatment for various health diseases, including Rheumatoid Arthritis. Additionally, some studies linked Vitamin E supplementation with the reduction in the risk of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Omega 6 Fatty Acids: When it comes to the oils for treating Rheumatoid Arthritis, oils containing Omega 6 fatty acids and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) are the best. Studies showed that borage oil is the best supplement for RA because it includes more GLA.
Supplements For Osteoarthritis Treatment:
When it comes to osteoarthritis treatment, two vital minerals are:
Glucosamine: Glucosamine is a compound found in the cartilage surrounding joints and tissues. Glucosamine supplement cures the problem instead of masking the problem like NSAIDs and Acetaminophen.
Chondroitin: Chondroitin contains a chain of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) molecules that support the arthritis joint. Additionally, Chondroitin reverses the degenerative process of osteoarthritis. Additionally, numerous studies showed that chondroitin sulfate replenishes and rejuvenates cartilage in the joints.
Here are some anti-inflammatory minerals that can help in arthritis treatment:
- Omega 3
- Vitamin C
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)
- Deer Antler Velvet
- Celery Extract
- Cetyl Myristoleate
- Cat’s Claw
- Grape Seed Extract
- Vitamin B3
Preventing Future Occurrences Of Arthritis:
Many doctors suggest many tips to prevent the occurrences of arthritis because “An ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure.” So every step you are taking to avoid arthritis will help in getting the cure.
Here are a few tips to prevent the occurrence of arthritis:
- Drink 12-14 glasses of water.
- Improve posture and eliminate back pain.
- Do breathing exercises for 10-15 minutes a day.
- Stay away from processed and canned foods.
- Exercise 2-3 times a week for 30 minutes a day.
- Include raw vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Include lean meat (excluding red meat).
- Educate yourself about how to cure arthritis naturally.
- Don’t eat foods that contain too many chemicals.
- Don’t give up.
Final Few Words: Living A Arthritis-Free Life
We have now come to the end of this Arthritis Remedy guide in which you learned how to cure your arthritis naturally and prevent future occurrences.
If you are ready to put on your efforts to change your life, taking these steps will improve your chances of living an arthritis-free life.
Of course, results vary from person to person. However, if you:
- Have an arthritis-free diet
- Prepare arthritis-free recipes
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water
- Exercise three times a week
- Practice breathing exercises
- Take appropriate vitamins
- Live a stress-free life
You are assured of having a happier and healthier life without arthritis pain. We wish you success in your road to recovery. Have a better and happy arthritis-free life.
Thanks for reading.