The global High Melt Strength (HMS) Polypropylene market is forecast to reach USD 14.26 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Polypropylene is a versatile thermoplastic material, which is compatible with several processing techniques and is used in various applications. The high melt strength (HMS) polypropylene is fabricated by the process of direct polymerization.
High melt strength (HMS) polypropylene has the property of wide molecular weight distribution and high melting strength as compared to polypropylene. The high melt strength provides greatly improved elasticity to the product, which results in better processability in stretching flows, such as in extrusion, blow molding, foaming, and thermoforming. It also produces very low densities and good mechanical properties.
Key participants include Borealis AG, Borouge, Braskem, Lotte Chemical, Exxon Mobil, Dow Chemical, LyondellBasell, Total Petrochemicals & Refining, Cray Valley, and Omnexus, among others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1653
Designed especially for the purpose of ‘direct gassing’ with carbon dioxide and butane, the high melt strength (HMS) polypropylene is used for automotive seating and impact cushioning, sports shoes, and protective packaging.
High melt strength (HMS) polypropylene foam is 100% recyclable and is suitable for a wide range of applications, especially the sectors where a better environmental footprint is sought. An increased demand for high melt strength (HMS) polypropylene from automotive, building & construction as well as packaging and foodservice industry is witnessed over the last couple of years.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global High Melt Strength (HMS) Polypropylene market on the basis of molding technique, application, end-users, and region:
Molding Technique Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Molding and Injection
- Film & Sheet
- Blow Molding
- Medical Devices
- Fiber and Raffia
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Building and Construction
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Injection molding held the largest market share of 36.2% in the year 2018. The increased application of High Melt Strength (HMS) Polypropylene in the shaping of rubber or plastic articles by injecting heated material into a mold is boosting the segment’s growth.
- Automotive headliners often consist of face fabric with nonwoven or foam backing. High Melt Strength (HMS) Polypropylene are being increasingly used as foam to reduce the overall weight of the vehicle. Headliners segment is forecasted to hold a market share of 18.1% during the forecast period.
- Low density extruded High Melt Strength (HMS) Polypropylene foams are increasingly being used in food packaging and is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 18.8% during the forecast period.
- Protective packaging capitalizes on several favorable features of low-density HMS polypropylene foam. Target properties in stiffness, elasticity, and low-temperature impact can be reached easily with HMS Polypropylenes.
- High Melt Strength (HMS) Polypropylene has good low-temperature impact properties, good thermal insulation, low density, and it shows good heat resistance which makes it apt to be used in packaging as the material used should be both microwaveable and recyclable.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of 33.1% in the year 2018. Emerging economies such as India, and China, and developed economies like Japan are the major consumers of High Melt Strength (HMS) Polypropylene. China is anticipated to grow its HMS propylene capacity at the fastest pace as compared to other nations across the globe to become the largest producer in the coming years.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. High Melt Strength (HMS) Polypropylene Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. High Melt Strength (HMS) Polypropylene Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Growth of end-use industries.
18.104.22.168. Increase in demand from automotive and construction sectors.
22.214.171.124. Recyclable property of the product.
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Volatile prices of the raw materials
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1653
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports –
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.