Wilmington, April 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global UV Disinfection Equipment market which includes study on sales channel, power rating, component, end, deployment mode across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global UV Disinfection Equipment market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.30% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Thousand) and Volume (Thousand Units) generated by the UV Disinfection Equipment market.
The increasing prominence of infectious diseases is one of the significant factors influencing the demand for the product, such as UV (ultraviolet) lamps, which uses UV light to sterilize air, water, or surfaces in industrial, residential, and commercial areas. A minimum of 30 new diseases has appeared in the last 20 years and collectively pose a severe threat to the health of numerous individuals.
The key companies in the UV Disinfection Equipment market are Xylem Inc. (United States), Trojan Technologies (United States), Halma plc (UK), Kuraray Co., Ltd., Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation (United States), Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (United States), Advanced UV, Inc. (United States), American Ultraviolet (United States), Atlantium Technologies Ltd. (Israel), Hoenle AG (Germany), Lumalier Corporation (United States), UVO3 Ltd (UK), LIT Company (Germany), Ozonia, Alfaa UV (India), UV Pure (Canada), ULTRAAQUA (UK), Australian Ultra Violet Services Pty. Ltd. (Australia), Hitech Ultraviolet Pvt. Ltd. (India) and Typhon Treatment Systems Ltd. (UK).
Download Sample Report: https://www.axiommrc.com/request-for-sample/report?=10226
The report analyses the global UV Disinfection Equipment market based on sales channel, power rating, component, end, deployment mode and geography. By Component, the market is segmented into UV Lamp, Controller Unit, Quartz Sleeve, Reactor Chamber and Others. Based on Power Rating, the market is classified into <5 kW, 5 kW to 10 kW and >10 kW. By Type, the market is segmented into Fixed, Wall Mounted and others. Based on Sales Channel, the market is classified into Online and Offline. By End Use the market is categorized into Municipal, Residential, Commercial and Industrial. Based on Application the market is classified into Water Disinfection (Drinking Water Disinfection, Process Water Disinfection), Wastewater Disinfection, Air Treatment (Duct Air Treatment & Room Air Treatment etc.), Surface Disinfection and Others (Medical Equipment Disinfection and others).
UV Disinfection Equipment Market Regional Trends
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market growing at a CAGR of 16.22% from 2020 to 2027. Well established healthcare and water treatment industry, major presence of domestic and international players of UV disinfection equipment’s, growing research and development activities are factors driving the regional growth.
UV Disinfection Equipment Market Segmental Highlights
- On the basis of sales channel, the offline channel held the largest share of UV Disinfection Equipment market and is valued at USD 16, 65,736.8 thousand in 2020. Logistical challenges, increased need to understand the specifications and features clearly and proper maintenance services and are the factors contributing to the growth of the segment.
- Based on power rating, >10Kw segment dominated the market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.51% during the forecast period owing to its wide usage in municipal and industrial waste water treatment.
- Based on component, controller units dominated the market followed by UV lamps. Significant cost savings by optimizing the UV disinfection process through sensing, control, and automation, is likely to fuel the product demand.
Research Objectives of UV Disinfection Equipment Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the UV Disinfection Equipment Market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
To Purchase this report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10226-uv-disinfection-equipment-market-report
Our Other Related Reports:
Medical Waste Management Market Report:
Wastewater Treatment Market Report:
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
For more information, visit Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ at www.axiommrc.com
Axiom Market Research & Consulting Ganesh Sai United States 3 Germany Dr. Ste 4 – 4666 Wilmington DE 19804 U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786 U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707 Email: email@example.com
Axiom Market Research & Consulting
3 Germany Dr. Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707