- The Puerto Rico Edition explores ways to empower women by sharing stories from the front lines of change to igniting the economic power of women’s entrepreneurship by advocating for, engaging, and supporting
- Conferences present examples of women who have presided over this great awakening in global leadership.
Miami, Florida November 17, 2021– The United States Minority Chamber of Commerce (U.S. MCC) , First in Business Development in Latin America and the Caribbean, today announced the invited speakers’ lineup for the XXII Women Summit Global Leadership Puerto Rico 2021 Featuring leaders in Americas and CEOs females from 24 countries, which will take place on December 13-17, 2021 at the world-class paradisiac Hotel Marriott Stellaris & Casino San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The Summit is sponsored by members of the U.S. MCC and is considered to be the most important international event, supporting its women initiatives and, purpose and impact in action for more opportunities. This year’s summit highlights business achievement, testimonies, connections, challenges, crises, and challenges. During the conference, audience members will hear directly from government officials, large corporation founders, economic development organizations, multilateral agencies, and CEOs of companies that made the XXII Women Summit Global Leadership Puerto Rico 2021 a wonderful place to enjoy and visit to explore a lot of beautiful natural destination.
The XXII Women Summit Global Leadership Puerto Rico 2021 speakers to be call include:
- Vice president of the United States, Honorable, Kamala Harris
- The First Lady of El Salvador, Gabriela de Bukele
- The widow of the former president of Haiti, Marine Moise
- Vice President of Colombia, Honorable, Martha Ramirez- Colombia
- CEO of Danosa Caribbean, Waleska Rivera- Puerto Rico
- CEO of GEEOPR Global, Odette Pineiro – Puerto Rico
- Mariana Rodriguez, CEO de Health & Life- Colombia
- Vice President IBM Israel Editsh Ster – Israel
- Women Secretary Rights , Lersy Boria -Puerto Rico
- Mayor Santo Domingo, Carolina Mejia, Dominican Republic
- Chief Technology Officer Airbus, Grazia Vittadini, France
- United Nations Women’s Director, Sima Bahous
- U.S. Government Small Business Administration, Director, Isabella Castillo
- Community Director JP Morgan Chase, Director, Alice Carr -USA
- The First Lady, María de Lourdes Alcívar, Ecuador
“At the U.S. MCC we are committed to facility relations and knowledge with a mission of connecting the dynamic women in leadership community, this year’s summit will include a series of conferences, gala awards, exhibitions with a high-level networking experience”, said Doug Mayorga, CEO and Founder of the Chamber, “ We are very excited for the Women Summit to be held in Puerto Rico, even though have been improved many things, there are still a lot of barriers stopping those who wish to become entrepreneurs or government official for the women”.
About the Women Summit Leadership Puerto Rico 2021: It is the international stage for celebrating women’s voices around the world in Business, Science, Governance, and public service. There is a lot that has been done by and for women, but there’s still plenty to do. The conference will bring leaders from various backgrounds and experiences to share ways women can contribute to Sustainable Development Goals and accelerate women’s leadership in a bold new way.
About the U.S. Minority Chamber of Commerce (USMCC): It was founded in the year 2000 to build lasting prosperity for minority businesses in the U.S. through expansion of trade, public-private partnership, and international cooperation, and implementing good practices that are the hallmark of the U.S. entrepreneurial spirit. The biggest obstacles to economic engagement and development for women are a lack of direction and connections and the unknown/perceived risks in the global market. The USMCC helps women on business to mitigate these risks through advocacy, access, and by identifying market opportunities. For more information: www.minoritychamber.net
To learn more about the event and register to attend, please visit: https://www.womensummit.world
The United States Minority Chamber of Commerce
# # #