The factors such as increasing demand for sodium carbonate, rising environmental consciousness and rising glass manufacturing industries are likely to contribute to the healthy growth of the market.
New York, July, 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global sodium carbonate market which includes study on product type and end user across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global sodium carbonate market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 3% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the sodium carbonate market.
Get Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.axiommrc.com/rqs/10765-sodium-carbonate-market-report
The report analyses the global sodium carbonate industry based on product type, end user industry and geography. Various product type covered in the global sodium carbonate market are natural and synthetic. By end user industry, the market segmented into glass manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, paper manufacturing, detergent and soaps, water treatment and softening and other industries like mining. The global sodium carbonate market is studied across various key countries of regions such as, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key competitors of this market include Solvay, J. M. Loveridge Plc., Tata Chemicals (Soda Ash) Partners, CIECH, Ciner Resources Corporation, Genesis Energy, Merck Millipore, Genesis Alkali, NIRMA, Shandong Haihua, Sanyou Chemical, Hubei Yuhua, Sisecam, FMC Corporation, OCI Chemical Corporation, GHCL, Hawkins and Seidler among others.
Sodium Carbonate Market Regional Trends
Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth in upcoming years owing to hold significant share in terms of value. The India and China are expected to dominate the market in the coming years. The key factors that attributed to the market growth are rising construction rate, expansion of road infrastructure and emergence of affluent middle class and significant economic growth.
Sodium Carbonate Market Segmental Highlights
- The synthetic product segment is expected to dominate the sodium carbonate market during the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The growth of this segment is rapidly improving owing to easy manufacturing process, easy availability of raw materials like limestones, brine and coke and rising use of sodium carbonate in many industries is further boosting the market growth.
- In 2020, glass manufacturing end user segment accounted for the major market share. Key factors attributed to this growth are rising constructions of residential and non-residential buildings and rising use of flat glasses.
- Asia Pacific dominated sodium carbonate market in 2020 and is expected to witness the fastest growth in upcoming years.
Purchase This Report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10765-sodium-carbonate-market-report
Research Objectives of Sodium Carbonate Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Sodium Carbonate Market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Our Other Related Reports:
Bottled Water Testing Equipment Market:
Tonic Water Market:
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
For more information, visit Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ at www.axiommrc.com
Contact Us: Axiom Market Research & Consulting United States 3 Germany Dr.Ste 4 – 4666 Wilmington DE 19804 U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786 U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707 Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.axiommrc.com
Axiom Market Research & Consulting
3 Germany Dr.Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
The post Sodium Carbonate Market to Witness a CAGR of 3% during 2021 to 2027 Globally – AXIOM MRC appeared first on Financial Market Brief.