Area two-year college has been approved to offer four-year degrees.

Pennsylvania Institute of Technology approved to offer: Bachelors in Nursing (B.S.N.) and Bachelors in General Studies degrees.

May 3, 2021

Media, PA – Beginning in the summer term (July 2021), the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology (P.I.T.) will be amongst a handful of two-year colleges in Pennsylvania to offer students the opportunity to earn a personalized, affordable 4-year degree.

Officials announced on May 3 that the Middle States Commission on Higher Education has approved P.I.T. to begin offering a Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (R.N. to B.S.N.) degree, as well as a Bachelor degree in General Studies.

“We are thrilled to be able to offer high-quality, advanced degree options for students that will provide opportunities to enhance the skills and expertise required by the workforce within their selected career trajectories,” said Dean of Academic Affairs, Dr. Kimberly Marucci.

Licensed registered nurses can earn the advanced bachelors in nursing degree to enhance job opportunities and be better prepared for leadership and management roles; students enrolling in the bachelor in General Studies major may be graduates of any of P.I.T.’s associate degree majors, graduates of other two-year colleges, or individuals looking for degree completion opportunities.

Those looking to enroll or learn more should contact the College’s admissions office at 610-892-1500 or info@pit.edu.

Pennsylvania Institute of Technology, in Media, PA, is a Middle-States accredited, independent, non-profit, two-year college offering bachelor degrees in nursing and general studies; associate degrees in healthcare, cannabis studies, behavioral health, practical nursing, psychology, and physical therapy assistant, and professional certification in practical nursing, and clinical medical assisting. The college has been a celebrated provider of exceptional, individualized education serving the Delaware County and Philadelphia Regions for over sixty-seven years. P.I.T. is a smaller, more personal alternative to community college for degree-seeking transfer students and students pursuing a specialized certificate program.

P.I.T. has strong transfer agreements with more prominent universities in the area that allow students to transfer smoothly into a bachelor’s degree program and career placement assistance.

Contact Information:

Jamie Gandy, Marketing Manager

Phone: 610-892-1500

E-Mail: info@pit.edu

Website: www.pit.edu

The post Area two-year college has been approved to offer four-year degrees. appeared first on Financial Market Brief.

iCrowdNewswire