IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Adhesives and Sealants Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the adhesives and sealants market has been witnessing moderate growth. Adhesives and sealants are sticking agents employed to attach, bind, and fasten two or more surfaces. They are manufactured using various organic and inorganic compounds, including acrylic-, polyurethane-, and silicone-based materials. Adhesives and sealants have high shear and tensile strength, due to which they are commonly used on metals, wood, glass, and plastics. They also fill the gaps between substrates, which act as a barrier or protective coating, thereby preventing fluid leakage.
Get a sample copy of this Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/adhesives-sealants-market/requestsample
Global Adhesives and Sealants Market Trends:
The global adhesives and sealants market is primarily driven by its extensive use in the construction industry for flooring, waterproofing, and plumbing applications. Adhesives and sealants also find diverse applications in both interior and exterior automotive applications. These binding agents are utilized to replace mechanical fasteners like welds, screws, rivets, gaskets and fasteners. As a result, product manufacturers are introducing lightweight and compact components for use in modern automobiles. Furthermore, with the rising environmental concerns, manufacturers are introducing environment-friendly alternatives, such as water-based adhesives and organic solvents, that exhibit high bonding strength. On account of these factors, the market is expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the adhesive type, the market has been categorized into acrylic, polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), polyurethanes, styrenic block copolymers, epoxy, ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), and others.
- On the basis of the sealant type, the market has been classified into acrylic, silicone, polyurethane, butyl, and others.
- The market has been divided based on technology into water-based, solvent-based, hot melt, reactive, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into paperboard and packaging, building and construction, transportation, leather and footwear, furniture, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Arkema S.A, Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Limited, Eastman Chemical Company, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Sika AG, and Wacker Chemie AG.
View Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/adhesives-sealants-market
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviours of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Other Reports by IMARC Group:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal