iCrowdNewswire Jan 28, 2021 1:00 PM ET
Austin, TX and Chicago, IL – January 28, 2021– Vertical Discovery, a global provider of a cloud-based, end-to-end eDiscovery orchestration platform, announced today the launch of its new brand identity and product name, Ligl, which will be showcased at LegalWeek 2021 between Feb 2-4, 2021.
Ligl is the industry’s first and only digital evidence lifecycle orchestration platform offering complete workflow automation for all phases of the EDRM. The rollout of Ligl comes at a critical juncture in the industry where litigation volume is increasing by 36% annually, and the need for a cohesive, cost-efficient, end to end workflow solution is quickly becoming a strategic imperative for corporations.
“Our clients are tackling historic increases in investigations and multi-billion dollar financial risk while taking more and more of the eDiscovery process in-house. Simplicity, ease of use, and intuitive design have never been more critical to success when working with complex cases and ever-increasing amounts of data sources,” said Anil Kona, CEO of Ligl. “Ligl reflects our commitment to providing a single, end-to-end solution that will unify the fragmented process, therefore, eliminate the risks, speed up the process, and reduce cost.”
Designed with simplicity in mind, Ligl orchestrates every step of the litigation and investigation lifecycle, automating hold and discovery workflows in a frictionless, easy-to-use system. With 75% of enterprises now taking eDiscovery in-house, Ligl replaces traditional, manual models that often fail due to disparate systems, need for technical expertise, and high capital costs.
Ligl delivers 45% cost savings and 30X faster workflow in the eDiscovery process through two compact platform segments, Hold and Discovery. Ligl’s flexibility and seamless deployment are enabled by rich, user-inspired features:
- Orchestration: Fully automated workflow with real-time visibility across the case and evidence lifecycle.
- Intuitive Management Dashboards and Analytics: Only software that can provide enterprise-level case insight. At-a-glance workflow visibility into every step of the litigation process: communications, task management, custodians, timelines, analytics.
- Complete Hold and Discovery: Integrates collection via APIs with 40+ evidence sources and 10 leading eDiscovery applications, enabling preservation at the source and orchestrating the forensic process from a single place.
- Case-Based Workflow Templates: Customizable, case-specific, and standard case workflow templates including DOJ, SEC, FCPA.
- Flexible Deployment: Cloud-based and available any time, from anywhere or on-premises behind the firewall with customizable regulations
- Security: OWASP-compliant, AES256 encryption, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified
The Ligl team partners with leading enterprises across the globe from three offices in Austin, Chicago, and Hyderabad in rapid deployment and seamless onboarding.
About Ligl: Ligl is the industry’s first and only digital evidence lifecycle orchestration software making the litigation and investigation process frictionless for enterprise legal teams. The hold and discovery processes are generally fractured with multiple stakeholders using several tools in unintegrated siloes. Unlike many point applications that address parts of the eDiscovery process, Ligl automates the end-to-end workflow making the process execution seamless and frictionless. Ligl’s customizable, case-based workflow ensures consistency, eliminates process missteps and manual errors while achieving 4X faster processing with 45% savings on annual spend.
Read more at www.ligl.io
Director of Marketing
Keywords: Digital Evidence, Lifecycle, Orchestration, SaaS, Litigation, Investigation, Vertical Discovery, Workflow, Eliminates, Manual Errors
The post Vertical Discovery Announces New Brand Identity, Ligl – Digital Evidence Lifecycle Orchestration Software appeared first on Financial Market Brief.