iCrowdNewswire Dec 28, 2020 4:03 PM ET
Although hazardous reaction chemistries are not used during early drug development stages owing to the associated risks, they offer a wide range of benefits over traditional approaches, especially from the perspective of large-scale manufacturing
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “High Energy Chemistry / Hazardous Chemistry-based API Manufacturing Services Market: Focus on High Temperature, Low Temperature / Cryogenic, High Pressure and Low Pressure Chemistries, 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study on the current landscape and the likely future potential of the companies offering services for API manufacturing based on high energy chemistry (HEC) / hazardous chemistry. The study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of industry stakeholders. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of service providers offering contract and custom services for HEC / hazardous chemistry-based API manufacturing.
- A detailed list of around 150 manufacturing facilities equipped to handle API manufacturing under high temperature, low temperature, high pressure and low pressure conditions.
- A competitiveness 3-D bubble analysis of HEC / hazardous chemistry-based contract and custom manufacturers
- Elaborate profiles of the key players that offer a diverse range of capabilities for API manufacturing based on HEC / hazardous chemistry.
- A qualitative case study providing insights on the general reaction portfolio related to small molecule synthesis processes.
- A detailed case study presenting a list of contract research organizations (CROs) and custom synthesis service providers engaged in this domain.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Reaction Conditions
- High Temperature
- Low Temperature
- High Pressure
- Low Pressure
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
The report features inputs from the following eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom, as more companies become aware of the benefits of exploiting novel synthetic routes, via hazardous reaction chemistries, for drug development, the demand for HEC-based manufacturing services may be anticipated to increase in the coming years.
- Eric Fang, Chief Scientific Officer, Snapdragon Chemistry
- Anonymous, Novasep
- Edward Price, President / Chief Executive Director, PCI Synthesis
Key companies covered in the report
- AGC Chemicals
- Beijing Mediking Biopharm
- Evonik Industries
- PCI Synthesis
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- China Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services Market, 2020-2030
- Continuous Manufacturing Market (Small Molecules and Biologics), 2020 – 2030
- HPAPI and Cytotoxic Drugs Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Keywords: high energy chemistry, hazardous chemistry, high pressure reactions, compounding pharmacy, pharma, Roots Analysis, Research, Biotech, Report, Market Report, Research Reports
The post The High Energy / Hazardous Chemistry-based API manufacturing services market is estimated to be worth USD 29 billion in 2030, predicts Roots Analysis appeared first on Financial Market Brief.