Legal marketing professionals from across the country and gearing up for a different kind of annual conference.
Chicago, IL: After careful consideration of several factors, including valuable feedback from our stakeholders, the LMA Board of Directors decided to transition the 2020 LMA Annual Conference to an online virtual experience, which will take place October 19-22, 2020. Conference sessions begin at 9 a.m. Pacific / 11 a.m. Central / 12 p.m. Eastern Time to ensure that legal marketing professionals can easily participate from any time zone.
Attendees will have access to a vast range of timely content, and the ability to network with their peers and browse through a variety of solution providers – all from the comfort of their home or office.
- Diverse range of interactive sessions: Attendees will be able to hop in and out of the sessions of particular interest and participate in each session via chat and polling features.
- Virtual networking and 1-on-1’s: Chat with legal marketing peers, solution providers and speakers in groups or 1-on-1 and enjoy meeting new people with the speed networking feature.
- Virtual expo booths for the latest product solutions: The virtual exhibitor hall is where you’ll find a wide array of solution providers showcasing their products/services and are available in real-time to answer questions.
Each year the LMA Annual Conference gathers legal marketing and business development professionals from across the country and around the globe to refresh their strategies, discover new ideas, explore new products and services and connect with their peers. For more information, visit www.lmaconference.com.
Founded in 1985, LMA is the universal voice of the legal marketing and business development profession, a forum that brings together CMOs and entry-level specialists from firms of all sizes, consultants and vendors, lawyers, marketers from other professions and marketing students to share their collective knowledge. LMA’s 4,000+ members hail from across North America and around the world. More than 90 percent of the largest 200 US law firms employ an LMA member. Members at every stage in their career development benefit from LMA participation because the association’s broad array of programs and services can be tailored to their specific needs. For more information about the Legal Marketing Association, visit www.legalmarketing.org.
, IPS, Google News, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Legal Newswire, Delaware, Florida, Midwest, New England, California, New York, Texas, Southeast, Washington D.C., Middle Atlantic, English
- Global Fitness Equipment Market is Impacted by COVID-19 with Steady Projected CAGR by 2024
- Global Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Units Market 2020 Growth Factors, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends 2025
- Global Natural Stone and Marble Market 2020 Growth Factors, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends 2025
- Global Infectious Disease Diagnostic Testing Kit Market 2020 Growth Factors, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends 2025
- Global Straw Sippy Cup Market 2020 Growth Factors, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends 2025