Fort Named Director of Investigations at Tax and White-Collar Boutique New York (October 29, 2020) — Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP, is pleased to announce that John D. (Don) Fort, the former Chief of the Internal Revenue Service’s Criminal Investigation (CI) Division, has joined the firm as Director of Investigations. Mr. Fort departed the IRS at [...] →
Kaufhold Gaskin Gallagher LLP Announces Growth and Name Change with Addition of Lateral Partner from Ropes & Gray
SAN FRANCISCO, CA — Leading corporate and business litigation boutique, Kaufhold Gaskin LLP, announced today the addition of partner Richard “Rick” Gallagher, who was the co-Managing Partner of Ropes & Gray’s California offices. The firm further announced its new name, Kaufhold Gaskin Gallagher LLP. Gallagher is a 20-year veteran of the securities and corporate litigation [...] →
Washington, DC (July 31, 2020)– For nearly 50 years, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has imposed a Gag Rule that silences people with a lifetime gag enforced through a threat of a reopened prosecution. NCLA client Barry D. Romeril, the former Chief Financial Officer of Xerox, is challenging the constitutionality of such a [...] →
- Best Smoothie Blenders 2020
- Video Conferencing’s Rise: Could It Make Business and Politics Greener?
- One Shot Keto Reviews [November 2020] Check One Shot Keto Complaints, Scam And Legit Status?
- Spill pollution and Norilsk Nickel’s measures to prevent the consequences
- How to Stay Fresh and Hygienic While Traveling