iCrowdNewswire powered by Google, expands the digital distribution network to include guaranteed placement of press releases on over 320 media, corporate, and enterprise websites.
Miami – May 10th, 2021 – Leading press release distribution service iCrowdNewswire powered by Google has significantly increased its digital distribution footprint increasing the number of media, corporate, and enterprise websites included in every distribution to over 320. Every release distributed by the network of iCrowdNewswire partners, and every distribution product will now include guaranteed placement in over 320 websites; links to the actual release placements on the sites are provided in our distribution reports.
“iCrowdNewswire is committed to continuously growing its distribution value,” commented Hector Botero, iCrowdNewswire President. “And more importantly, all our rates will remain as they have been, our pricing is very competitive, and with this large distribution expansion, we substantially increased the value we provide our customers.”
Guaranteed digital placement is only one component of iCrowdNewswire’s comprehensive distribution platform which combines a variety of technologies, distribution channels, media outlets, newswires, databases, and aggregators. The iCrowdNewswire platform built in partnership with Google includes industry exclusives that no other press release distribution newswire uses, including:
- Paid Advertising: Geographic Targeting – iCrowdNewswire is the only newswire in the industry that produces creative ads and pays to run them on social and digital media. The ads serve to proactively drive targeted traffic to press releases – the industry standard is to rely on digital web placements, the paid advertising model drives targeted audiences to releases. Our Google advertising distribution allows targeting as specific as any zip or postal code worldwide.
- Paid Advertising: Demographic Targeting – the paid advertising model also provides for precise demographic targeting, including age groups, industry, and interests. The industry standard “shotgun” approach does not provide for specific audience targeting, which is key for communicators.
- Access to 11 million websites globally – the Google paid advertising model allows issuers to choose any of over 11 million websites in the Google global network providing press release issuers with the ability to promote their releases to precisely targeted audiences worldwide, including specific industry verticals. Premium distribution includes Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, Bloomberg, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal.
- Google Artificial Intelligence translations – every iCrowdNewswire press release includes, at no extra cost, 8 translations including Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Translations are posted on iCrowdNewswire language-specific websites, all of which are Google News indexed, providing unmatched multicultural and global reach.
- Virtual Digital Assistant (VDA) distribution – with over 4 billion voice devices in use worldwide and networks built by the world’s largest tech companies, voice distribution is more valuable every day. iCrowdNewswire runs every release on Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, and Microsoft Cortana. iCrowdNewswire is the only Newswire in the industry, including voice distribution with every release.
- Newswires, databases, and aggregators – iCrowdNewswire has distribution agreements with major newswires and databases, including Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters, ProQuest, and more. Over 100 search engines, scrapers, media monitoring, and analytics services and aggregators index the iCrowdNewswire releases on a continuous basis.
- Google analytics reporting – iCrowdNewswire provides two distribution reports with every release. Hours after distribution, issuers receive the initial report that includes links to the 320 websites in the digital network, and seven business days later, customers receive a master distribution report with deep Google analytics, including the precise number of views and clicks. This is an industry exclusive.
To view actual sample distribution reports, go to https://icrowdnewswire.com/reports#samples.
Additionally, iCrowdNewswire has deployed several industry vertical specialized distribution products, including:
- Legal Newswire powered by Law.com – this legal industry vertical is a joint venture between iCrowdNewswire and ALM that provides distribution on the leading legal industry digital publications, including Law.com, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, LegalTech News, The National Law Journal, Supreme Court Brief, The AM Law Litigation Daily and Texas Lawyer, in all, Legal Newswire provides guaranteed distribution on 18 leading legal digital properties. This is an industry exclusive. Access Legal Newswire here…
- Wire.RealEstate – the leading PropTech Newswire combines distribution on Zillow, Redfin, Realtor, Rent.com, and Trulia with Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Bloomberg to offer the most powerful reach in the real estate industry. This is an industry exclusive. Access Wire.RealEstate here…
- iCrowdResearch – through an exclusive syndication relationship with ContentEngine, iCrowdNewswire provides distribution in the CE Research Hub, which is the leading research syndication hub in the AWS marketplace providing direct access to 1 million Amazon Web Services enterprise customers. AWS owns 50% of the cloud services industry, with 2020 revenues exceeding $12 billion. Distribution on CE Research Hub is exclusive to iCrowdNewswire. You can access the CE Research Hub on the AWS Marketplace here…
About iCrowdNewswire powered by Google
Launched in 2015, iCrowdNewswire powered by Google, has implemented more press release distribution innovations than any other newswire in the industry, from paid social and digital media advertising to audio marketing and 8 translations per release – no other wire provides geographic targeting down to a zip or postal codes worldwide; demographic targeting by age group, industry, and interest; 8 translations with every release for unmatched multicultural and global reach; audio distribution with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana, and Apple Siri; Google and Apple News and more. iCrowdNewswire has over 3,700 registered users and distributed over 280,000 press releases since its inception.
Hector Botero, President
The post iCrowdNewswire powered by Google, expands the digital distribution network to include guaranteed placement of press releases on over 320 media, corporate, and enterprise websites. appeared first on Financial Market Brief.