Bloating, constipation, allergic reactions, heartburn, nausea, irritable bowel movement, unexplained weight gain, and other discomforts may be the result of an unhealthy digestive system. The digestive system may need some help in digesting the foods consumed to enable proper absorption leading to a healthy body. Digestive Enzyme may come in handy in breaking down the food eaten and help speed up digestion.
About Digestive Enzymes
The body may not be able to make sufficient digestive enzymes, and therefore, it is unable to digest food. Some organs may release nutrients to aid digestion, but these may be insufficient. Digestive Enzymes are proteins that speed up the body’s reaction to convert nutrients that the body can absorb. They assist the body in breaking down almost all foods. They are of a broad-spectrum nature and support the absorption of nutrients. Some of the enzymes are specifically made to break down specific foods.
Ingredients of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes are a combination of natural enzymes and are categorized into three main types as listed below:
Protease 1, and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin And Peptidase
These are protein enzymes. Proteins are residual of amino acids and perform various functions in the body. Muscles, eyes, hair, body organs are all protein made. Protein assists in the maintenance and repair of major body tissues. Some enzymes help the body function more efficiently. These protein enzymes may help to breakdown and also metabolize proteins consumed in the body. They convert the proteins into amino acids.
Bromelain is derived from pineapples and has been traditionally used in Asian cultures for its major health benefits. Papain is extracted from the papaya fruit and occasionally used to tenderize meat as well. Papain enzyme helps to neutralize the poisonous and harmful chemicals in meats, nuts, and cheeses that may damage cells. The combination of aspergillopepsin and peptidase helps support the breakdown and digestion of gluten. Protease 1 and 2 are enzymes that break breakdown and catalyze proteins such as meats, nuts, and cheeses into simple and smaller amino acids.
Amylase, Glucoamylase, Lactase, Beta Glucans, Invertase
These are carbohydrate enzymes that assist in the breakdown and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrate is consumed, they are first digested and combined with saliva in the mouth, then into the stomach and finally into the small intestine.
Amylase helps digest starchy foods such as rice and potatoes. Glucoamylase enzyme helps breakdown starches and convert them into glucose, stored and absorbed, and used by the body later on. Lactase helps in the digestion and breakdown of lactose, usually found in milk and some other milk products. Beta-glucans help the breakdown of beta-glucans found in mushrooms. Invertase assists in the breakdown of sugar into more digestible fructose and glucose for absorption in the body. Glucoamylase helps to remove glucose remains from the digestive tract and converts the molecules into useful glucose compounds.
Lipase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase, Pectinase, Phytase
These are additional enzymes that are useful to the body. Lipase enzyme helps break down oils and fats in food and helps in the digestion and absorption of good fat in the liver, pancreas, and kidneys. Cellulase, hemicellulase, pectinase, and xylanase support the breakdown of food that is hard to digest and preserve the cell plants for absorption in the body. Phytase assists in breaking down phytic acid, which ensures that there is normal nutrient absorption.
How do Digestive Enzymes Work?
Digestive Enzymes’ key role is in breaking down the food consumed. The proteins speed up the digestive tract’s chemical reactions that turn nutrients that the digestive tract may absorb. The saliva in the mouth, pancreas, gallbladder, and liver also releases enzymes, but these may not be sufficient. When food is consumed through the body, the digestive enzymes assist in the absorption and distribution of nutrients. These digestive enzymes are the catalyst and make some chemical reactions happen much faster and are essential to digestion.
How to Use Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes are a supplement and not medicine but may be recommended by a medical practitioner. The product should be taken as advised. These supplements may help improve digestion and reduce inflammation. The product should be used as follows:
- Always take the product when eating food or just a few minutes before eating. When consumed on an empty stomach or when no food is taken immediately after swallowing the supplement, then there will be no effect of the product as there is nothing to kick start digestion progress.
- Consume healthy foods consisting of fruits and vegetables with a lot of fiber and avoid foods that will trigger any intolerance in the digestive tract.
- Take the Digestive Enzymes daily for maximum effect and absorption of the enzymes by the body.
- Eat a balanced diet as the product cannot be relied upon to provide all the healthy nutrients. Generally, maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Dosage of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes are a dietary supplement. The recommended dosage is two (2) capsules before each meal or as advised by a medical professional. Avoid cutting or crushing the capsule as it should be slowly absorbed in the body.
Benefits of Digestive Enzymes
- Supports Healthy Digestion Naturally: Digestive Enzymes is made from natural ingredients. They assist the body break down and digest protein, carbohydrates, gluten-containing foods, lactose, and casein.
- Better Absorption of Nutrients: The product will assist in the breakdown and digestion of food taken. Therefore, the body will properly absorb the nutrients.
- Clearer Skin: The outward skin is a mirror of the body’s health. A well-functioning digestive system will give the body radiant and clear skin as there will be no inflammation in the body nor break out of the skin. For example, fatty acids are a key component of healthy skin, and we get them from food. If the body is not getting enough nutrients inside, then the outside, especially the face, will show.
- Less Chronic Fatigue and Pain: Body inflammation is often the root and cause of pain in the body. Aches such as headaches and migraines are sometimes linked to inflammation of the gut, which can also be due to a lack of essential nutrients.
- Inhibiting Autoimmune Disease: When the digestive system is healthy and the body is getting all the nutrients it needs, the body will be free from toxins. This is because the body, with the help of the digestive enzymes, will expel any toxins. Therefore, the body cannot attack itself, causing an autoimmune disease. Autoimmune diseases can lead to very serious health complications.
- No Prescription Required: Since the formula is a natural supplement, there is no need for a prescription.
Side Effects of Digestive Enzymes
Due to the natural composition of the Digestive Enzymes and whose sole purpose is to improve the body’s general health, there are no known side effects of the product. However, the product should be used as recommended. Should there be any underlying condition, then a doctor’s approval should be sought.
Purchase and Prices of Digestive Enzymes
$ 24.80 for 1 bottle
$ 44.80 for 2 bottles
$ 67.20 for 3 bottles plus 1 free bottle
Money-Back Guarantee and Refund Policy of Digestive Enzymes
Should there be a change of mind about the purchase of the product, kindly return them within 30 days upon receipt. Kindly contact the support office through the website. Refunds will be made after deducting shipping charges.
Is a prescription required for Digestive Enzymes?
Digestive Enzymes is a natural dietary supplement and is purchased without a prescription.
What are my delivery options?
The product is distributed globally to 23 countries, and one can access the list through the website. Shipment is made upon receipt of orders.
Q: Is there an option of not swallowing the whole capsule?
Maximum benefits of the Digestive Enzymes are released when the capsule is swallowed whole.
Q: Can the product be consumed while on other medication?
A: The ingredients of the product are safe and natural and will not interfere with any other medication. However, it is advisable to check with a doctor before taking the product incase of any serious underlying condition.
Pros of Digestive Enzymes
- Digestive Enzymes may help break down foods and therefore improve the body’s health.
- The product may help in weight management;
- They can reset the digestive system and enhance the immune system.
- By regulating bowel movements, the product may manage inflammation of the body and fight disease.
- The Digestive Enzymes may assist the body fight diseases and also remove body toxins.
Cons of Digestive Enzymes
- Currently, there are no reported side effects of Digestive Enzymes.
- Nursing mothers, children, and pregnant and pregnant mothers should consume the product upon consultation with a doctor.
Digestive Enzymes are the best in the widely used globally, which helps breakdown most foods and supports nutrient absorption.
The post Digestive Enzymes Review – Does This VitaPost Supplement Legit? appeared first on Financial Market Brief.