KoreTrak reviews are everywhere. You can see them on Facebook, and many people are recommending this gadget. While scrolling through Instagram you can see many KoreTrak reviews saying they are not only wearing, but enjoying this watch.
The Koretrak smartwatch blows the competition away with a stylish watch to be comfortable wearing it at home, to the office, out to a fancy restaurant or just working out. It’s one of the nicest watches to own, and it helps boost your health and fitness, too.
KoreTrak Review: What is KoreTrak watch?
KoreTrak is a fitness smartwatch, so it has a lot of great features that make it easy to track all of your health stats. Once you unpack this watch, you’ll want to sync it with your phone and start monitoring your health.
But there’s a lot more to this watch than you’ll notice on the surface.
KoreTrak watch is feature-rich with:
- Health Let’s face it, the main reason KoreTrak reviews mention they purchase a KoreTrak watch is because the watch provides impeccable health monitoring features. This single watch can help you track your:
- Blood pressure
- Blood oxygen
- Heart rate
All of the information is always shared to your smartphone via Bluetooth, allowing you to keep a close watch on your health. Share the stats with your favorite fitness app once you sync them up.
- Take Calls. Phone buzzing in your pocket or waiting on a text from someone? Look down at your wrist and you’ll be able to take calls and read text messages.
- Hands-free notifications and phone calls right on your wrist. View the latest news, product demos and other information right on the watch screen. You can even take calls with the tap of your watch although you’ll need to have a Bluetooth earpiece in for the calls to pick up properly.
- Find your phone with the anti-lost feature that will ring your phone if you lose it. If you’re a busy person that accumulates a pile of papers on your desk, you know that a find your phone feature can be very beneficial to have. When you misplace your phone, because it will happen eventually, you can use this anti-lost The tap of your finger will call your lost phone so that you can find it stuck between your couch cushions or under your seat in the car.
- Take Photos. If you want to take photos, selfies or simply a picture out in nature, you can use your watch to take a picture from your phone. We all like to take pictures everywhere. With Koretrak you can take pics way easier by doing it all from your wrist, it’s as natural and fluid as possible.
- Sleep Monitor. How well do you sleep? Most people get up once or twice at night, but with Koretrak you can now be able to track all of this information on your watch.
- Step and Calorie Counter. A step and calorie counter are built into the KoreTrak watch to allow you to further track your activity throughout the day. If you’re trying to be healthy or lose weight, these metrics can help a lot. With state-of-the-art sensors built into the watch, you’re able to keep track of your most important health indicators whenever and wherever you want.
- Long-lasting Battery. A lot of these watches have batteries that die quickly. But as many KoreTrak reviews confirm, this watch has a 380mAh battery that allows for less charging and more confidence that your watch will be ready every day.
You can track a lot of your statistics that allow you to know how your fitness routine is going and if you were active enough during the day.
If you are a person that loves to crunch numbers, the KoreTrak watch allows you to crunch on numbers, stay on track and do it with a watch that looks as good as it functions.
KoreTrak Review: Does KoreTrak Watch Work?
All KoreTrak reviews are positive. You’ll find a lot of KoreTrak reviews bragging about this watch, and there’s a lot to like. Many people want a watch that is affordable but also to provide fitness tracking.
And the watch’s features work very well. Everything from syncing the device to your smartphone (iPhone or Android) to counting steps and monitoring my vitals has been as streamlined as possible.
The setup and pairing to your smartphone are easy, and you can:
- Monitor your vitals
- Keep track of your calories and steps
- Monitor your sleep patterns
- Get alerts when you’re too sedentary
- Take calls or view notifications
- So much more
Your watch is also IP68 water resistant, so you can confidently wear it out in the rain or in the shower without worrying that you’ll break your watch in the process. You simply take the watch out of the packaging and put it on.
Syncing takes seconds, but you will note that the battery life may be depleted somewhat. You have to charge your watch after a few days the first time wearing it. The watch is sitting in a factory somewhere, and while the idle time is great, the watch battery will eventually deplete.
Like many people do, it is a great option to charge the battery overnight when it does need charging.
With that said, if you’re cautious about overcharging and potentially damaging your battery’s cells, you can plug in and monitor the battery life, too.
What are KoreTrak Watch Pros and Cons?
KoreTrak reviews always list the good, but very few reviews try to find anything wrong with the products they’re reviewing. You wouldn’t feel right not knowing the good aspects of this watch without mentioning at least something that could have been better.
Let’s start with the pros first and move into the cons.
- Sharp display that’s easy to read and bright
- Long-lasting 380 mAh Li-ion battery that charges rapidly
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days
- Robust sleep manager that helps track sleep cycles and recovery
- Picture taking function is only 10 mts / 33 ft away
- Available to buy online only
You won’t find many issues with this watch, even the step feature is pretty accurate, but you will find one odd feature: take pictures with your watch. It sounds neat to be able to have this function, but it’s not that intuitive or realistic.
Putting the watch in your short pocket is the only real way to set up the watch to take pictures.
And while you may find a few sparse times when you can use your watch to take pictures, it’s not the main reason you’ll be using the KoreTrak watch.
KoreTrak Watch Facts and Specs
- 24/7 ECG monitoring
- 4 color options
- Heart rate monitoring
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Blood oxygen monitoring
- Find phone feature
- Step and calorie counter
- Sleep manager
- Sedentary warning
- IP68 water resistant
- 3” large display
- 380mAh Li-ion battery
- Android and iPhone compatible
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 10mm high; 42mm wide face
You know, we all want companies that stand behind the products they sell. We want the best for ourselves. We work hard for our money, and it’s important that we do our due diligence when buying any new gadget.
The KoreTrak watch is so good that the manufacturer does stand behind and is offering: 30 days Money-Back Guarantee to refund the watch if it doesn’t meet your standards.
If you don’t like KoreTrak watch for any reason, return it to the manufacturer for a full refund in 30 days.
There’s no hassle or dealing with someone on the other line trying to convince you to keep your watch.
If you don’t like it, send it back and get on with your life. But honestly, having all these features and price it’s hard to see a reason why you would ever want to send it back.
KoreTrak smartwatch is everything you could ever want in a smartwatch and more. You’ll enjoy the high-tech nature of a fitness watch with the impeccable style of a high-end watch you can wear to dinner parties or weddings.
When you want a digital watch that packs in more features than a standard fitness watch and more, this is the one watch to look for.
It’s an investment in your health, and it’s a product that will always be on your wrist when you need it most.
Quality Performance Limited 377 Valley Rd #1123, Clifton, NJ 07013
The post KoreTrak Watch Reviews: Update – Is it Really That Good? appeared first on Evertise.