iCrowdNewswire – Miami, Florida, October 14 – SourceScrub, a deal origination intelligence platform for investment professionals has named iCrowdNewswire to the Top 25 privately held bootstrapped companies list. The Top 25 list includes Calendly, OpenVPN and Pixel Labs, among others. Launched in 2015 iCrowdNewswire powered by Google has recently reached growth targets including over 100 team members, 165% CAGR from 2017 – 2020, and consistent +20% quarter over quarter growth.
iCrowdNewswire is a BtoB SaaS platform in the $600 million dollar a year corporate communications and press release distribution service led by Cision which was acquired by Platinum Private Equity for $1.5 billion from GTCR in 2019. Other major players in the segment include Business Wire which is owned by Berkshire Hathaway and Intrado (Globe) which is owned by Apollo Private Equity. There are more or less 25 companies in the press release distribution segment.
Launched by former Marketwired, PR Newswire and Dow Jones executives in 2015, iCrowdNewswire entered into an agreement with Google in 2017 which has led to the implementation of industry ground breaking press release technologies including paid advertising geographic and demographic targeting; distribution on Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Microsoft Cortana and Apple Sire voice devices; distribution of every release translated into eight different languages; AI key word tagging and more. iCrowdNewswire has been able to harness powerful new technologies with efficiencies allowing it to offer a flat fee entry level product at $250 all inclusive.
In 2020 iCrowdNewswire made an investment in influencer marketingwww.influency.meand plans to launch press release distribution to social media influencers in the Q4 again introducing a powerful new messaging and communication technology to the industry and capitalizing on the continuing marketing and public relations convergence.
About iCrowdNewswire powered by Google
Launched in 2015 iCrowdNewswire powered by Google has implemented more press release distribution innovations than any other newswire in the industry from paid social and digital media advertising to audio marketing and 8 translations per release – no other wire provides geographic targeting down to a zip or postal codes worldwide; demographic targeting by age group, industry and interest; 8 translations with every release for unmatched multicultural and global reach; audio distribution with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana and Apple Sire; Google and Apples mews and more. For more on iCrowdNewswirehttps://icrowdnewswire.com/to see the iCrowdNewswire teamhttps://icrowdnewswire.com/team/
Launched in 2018 influency.me had over 10,000 influencer engagements in 2019 for clients such as IBM, Oracle, PayPal, Coca-Cola, Nestle and others. Influency.me has entered into an exclusive United States and Canada licensing agreement with Advertising 3.0, LLC, a joint venture co-owned by iCrowdNewswire founder Hector Botero and Influency.me founder Rodrigo Azevedo.
Influencer Marketing Hub’s 2020 Benchmark Report highlights:
- Influencer Marketing Industry is set to grow to approximately $9.7B in 2020
- More than 380 new influencer marketing- focused agencies and platforms established in 2019
- Average earned media value per $1 spent has increased to $5.78
- 300% more micro-influencers utilized by large firms than in 2016
- The majority (55%) admit to having a standalone budget for content marketing
- Nearly 4/5 of our respondents intend to dedicate a budget to influencer marketing in 2020
- 91% of our survey respondents believe influencer marketing to be an effective form of marketing
- 65% of our respondents measure the ROI from their influencer campaigns
- The most common measure of influencer marketing success is now conversions/sales
- 80% of firms take their influencer marketing spending from their marketing budget
- 87% of respondents use Instagram for influencer marketing
- Finding influencers is the greatest challenge for those who run campaigns in-house