Complimentary registration for the 2021 Annual Conference is the Grand Prize
Chicago, IL:Our diverse membership includes singers, songwriters, dancers, magicians, comedians and other amazing talents. Introducing LMA’s Got Skills – taking place on Tuesday, October 20,at 7:30 p.m. EDT at the reimagined, virtual LMA Annual Conference – which will shine a spotlight on the talent within our community.
Rules of Participation
- The LMA’s Got Skills talent show is open to all LMA Annual Conference attendees.
- Talents may include (but are not limited to) singing, dancing, instrumental music, skits, magic, comedy, martial arts and juggling. All performances will be screened for appropriateness.
- Participants must return a completed LMA’s Got Skills submission form by Friday, October 9.
- Participants must submit a pre-recorded performance to LMAskills@LMAConference.com by Friday, October 9.
- Pre-recorded performances will be played on the evening of October 20, 2020.
- Winners will be announced when voting concludes on Tuesday, October 20, and will be promoted in LMA collateral.
If you’re attending the annual conference on October 19-22 and want to share your talent, submit your entry before Friday, October 9, 2020.
Each year the LMA Annual Conference gathers legal marketing and business development professionals from across the country and around the globe to refresh their strategies, discover new ideas, explore new products and services and connect with their peers. For more information, visit www.lmaconference.com.
Founded in 1985, LMA is the universal voice of the legal marketing and business development profession, a forum that brings together CMOs and entry-level specialists from firms of all sizes, consultants and vendors, lawyers, marketers from other professions and marketing students to share their collective knowledge. LMA’s 4,000 members hail from around the world. More than 90 percent of the largest 200 US law firms employ an LMA member. Members at every stage in their career development benefit from LMA participation because the association’s broad array of programs and services can be tailored to their specific needs. For more information about the Legal Marketing Association, visit www.legalmarketing.org.
, Google News, IPS, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Legal Newswire, California, Delaware, Middle Atlantic, Midwest, New England, Florida, Washington D.C., Southeast, Texas, New York, English