iQOO Z1x has already featured in multiple leaks, and now it makes its first appearance on an official website. It’s not vivo’s unfortunately, but the V2012A is now on TENAA for preliminary certification. It will support 5G connectivity and we have some basic specs like dimensions and battery capacity.
The iQOO Z1x will have a 6.57” screen and dual SIM slots. The battery capacity is 4,880 mAh, which is likely the minimum capacity, the typical being 5,000 mAh. Size-wise, we’re looking at a 164.2 x 76.5 x 9.06 mm handset, which is slightly bigger than the vivo iQOO Z1.
Previous rumors also suggested a Snapdragon 765G cguoset and a 120Hz display. 33W fast-charging and a 48 MP main camera complete the list of what we know about it.
- Mobile Pet Care Market to Witness Massive Growth | Vip Pet Care, Heather Harvey, Hollywood Grooming
- PDF of Global Electric Kick Scooters (E-Scooters) Market Progressive Insights & Tremendous Growth To 2020 – 2026 | AERLANG, Xiaomi, Segway LLC(Ninebot), Phoenix, EnSkate, QS MOTORS
- Global Bare Conductor Market 2020 Key Stakeholders, Subcomponent Manufacturers, Industry Association 2025
- Global Instantized Whey Protein Isolate Market 2020 Key Stakeholders, Subcomponent Manufacturers, Industry Association 2025
- Global Online Banks Market 2020 Key Stakeholders, Subcomponent Manufacturers, Industry Association 2025