A yacht is a large, luxurious vessel that can be rented for vacation purposes. It’s usually used for cruising the ocean and exploring different places. Yachts are often used by celebrities, who enjoy the privacy they offer while traveling. A yacht vacation is an exciting way to travel because you get to explore new areas while relaxing in style in your own personal floating hotel room!
Why Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is a city that blends culture and luxury in a way that few other places can. It’s also known for its incredible weather, which makes it an ideal destination for those looking to escape the winter chill of North America or Europe. If you’re planning on visiting Abu Dhabi and want to stay on a yacht during your trip, there are plenty of reasons why this would be the right choice for you!
Renting a Yacht in Abu Dhabi
Yacht rental Abu Dhabi is an experience unlike any other. The process of renting a yacht can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be! Here are some tips and tricks for making your vacation as smooth as possible:
- Plan ahead! If you’re traveling with kids or elderly people (or both), make sure they have all the proper shots beforehand so you don’t have any issues getting into port.
- Make sure to bring enough cash with you; most yachts will not accept credit cards unless they are specifically stated as such on their listing page–and even then there may be additional fees associated with using plastic instead of cold hard cash.
Activities and Attractions in Abu Dhabi
- Beaches: Abu Dhabi has some of the best beaches in the world. If you’re looking for a quiet place to relax, head over to Al Maryah Island and spend the day at one of its many white-sand beaches.
- Museums: The National Museum of UAE is located right in front of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and features artifacts from all over the country’s history. You can also visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque Museum or Khalifa Park Museum if you want something more modern or educational respectively.
- Shopping: There are plenty of malls in Abu Dhabi where you can shop until your heart’s content! Try Abu Dhabi Mall, Marina Mall or Yas Waterworld Mall if you want something big with lots going on inside. Or try City Centre Deira if you’re looking for something smaller but still with great stores like H&M and Sephora inside it!
- Nightlife: Whether it’s dancing until dawn at Cavalli Club or getting drunk at any number of bars around town–you’ll never run out of options when it comes time for fun after dark here!
Safety and Security on a Yacht Vacation
- Safety measures, such as life jackets and safety harnesses, are mandatory on all yachts. The crew will ensure that you’re wearing yours at all times while on board.
- Security protocols are in place to prevent theft and ensure your belongings are safe while you’re away from them. Your cabin will be locked when it’s not being used by guests or crew members; only authorized personnel can access these areas. You’ll be given a key card for your cabin door, which must always be kept with you at all times (or else locked away in your safe). If something does go missing from your room or luggage during the cruise, report it immediately so that they can investigate further into how this happened–and if necessary replace any items lost due to theft or damage caused by another guest who may have had access to those spaces without permission!
The Cost of a Yacht Vacation
The cost of a yacht vacation can vary greatly depending on the type of boat you choose and where you go. The average price for a week-long charter starts around $70,000 per week, but there are many factors that affect this price tag.
For example, if you want to rent an entire yacht rather than sharing it with other guests, then expect to pay more than double that amount. If you’re looking for something smaller and more affordable, consider renting just one room instead of the entire vessel–it may be less expensive than renting out all four staterooms!
If money isn’t an issue and luxury is top priority for your vacation plans then consider spending some time researching luxury yachts available for sale or rent at destinations such as Abu Dhabi or Dubai; these types of vessels offer amenities like spas with steam rooms, fitness centers and even personal chefs onboard so guests never have to leave their floating paradise!
Common Mistakes to Avoid on a Yacht Vacation
- This is a common mistake made by many people, especially those who don’t travel often. You might think that packing light will save you from having to carry around extra weight on your trip, but if you’ve packed too much stuff and end up not using it all–or worse yet, leaving some behind because it’s too bulky or heavy–you’ll be kicking yourself for not being more selective about what went into your suitcase in the first place!
- Not researching enough before booking travel plans. Whether it’s an airline flight or a cruise ship trip, always do some research beforehand so that when it comes time for departure day there won’t be any surprises waiting for us when we arrive at our destination (and trust us: there are plenty). For example: did we mention how many times these days people have been surprised by things like baggage fees? That can really add up over time!
Tips for a Successful Yacht Vacation
- Packing list. When packing for a luxury yacht vacation, it’s important to pack light so that there is room for all of the activities aboard the ship! A good rule of thumb is to bring only one suitcase per person and one carry-on bag per person–and don’t forget about shoes!
- You’ll want comfortable footwear that can handle sandals or sneakers depending on where we’re going each day.
The Best Yacht Rental in Dubai
There are many types of yachts available for your trip you can choose the best yacht rental in Dubai as per your requirement. You can choose from luxury superyachts, speed boats, party boats and more. The rental companies will provide you with all the necessary equipment for your trip such as life jackets, sun screen lotion and towels.
The prices vary depending on what type of yacht you want to rent and how long you want to keep it for; however most companies will offer discounts if you book online in advance! Do it now!