There are a lot of people who can’t breathe because something is stuck in their throats. Sometimes, if someone performs the Heimlich maneuver on kids or the elderly, the victim can be hurt. Some people choke to death when they eat or play. Now imagine if you are alone!
In life-and-death situations like these, no one can help, dislodge the obstruction, and make the victim (and yourself; even) except for LifeVac!
The first thing to know is that LifeVac is a device that clears the airways, and LifeVac saves babies, adults, and children from breathing difficulties. But there is more to know! And in this review, we will explain when to use LifeVac, how it works, and answer all the questions you might have regarding LifeVac. Learn More From The LifeVac Official Website >>
What Is LifeVac Device?
LifeVac is an upper airway clearing device designed and prepared for choking emergencies. It is a choking rescue measure. The LifeVac choking aid has saved a thousand lives by rescuing adults and children from choking. LifeVac kit comes with a suction pump and mask parts.
Now when you hear the term “airway clearance device,” you probably have immediately thought of a device that would clear the toxic gases from your lungs or throat. However, this is not exactly what LifeVac does. It’s an aspirator that first helps to breathe by clearing the airways of mucus and debris before sending you on your way.
The LifeVac pediatric mask is designed for persons starting at 22 pounds. Simply connect the two items, and it is ready and safe to use to drive upper airway obstructions down the victim’s airway.
The kit is super-lightweight, easy to carry, and can be used in any setting where choking management is required. That’s why it is a must-have life-saving device for homes, families, child care, special needs facilities, and aged care. It has saved children who are 18 months old to 13 years old and also for adults and the elderly of 79-year-old.
What Is LifeVac Designed For And The Benefits
Every family must own this life-saving kit. LifeVac is designed for anyone who supervises children, parents, first responders, and for any choking emergency. This device has been proven effective during incidents when Heimlich didn’t work. Here are the benefits of owning LifeVac.
- LifeVac Saves Lives: LifeVac is the only device that has been proven to work on completely obstructed airways. When it comes to LifeVac VS Heimlich, LifeVac is easier and more effective to use.
- Easy To Use: If you’re looking for a way to save your family from future health issues, then LifeVac is the solution. It’s easy to use and can be used on adults and children alike. In fact, tons of LifeVac for babies reviews vouch that it is a genuinely life-saving device. Best of all, you can use LifeVac for yourself!
- Safe and Clinically Approved: LifeVac is the market’s first and only device of its kind. The LifeVac is also safe for use and doesn’t require any prescription. The kit has been rigorously tested in clinical trials and approved for use in humans. Some reviews mentioned it works as well for pets.
- Fast-Acting: LifeVac works in second and is a non-invasive device that is very effective in emergency situations. Generally, an ambulance takes at least 7 – 8 minutes to reach. In as little as 4 minutes, choking can cause brain death. Clinical tests have proven Livevac removes 100% obstruction by the third pull and in seconds!
- A Valuable Life-Saver: The littlest of actions that can take out a huge load of worries from your shoulders is by buying this LifeVac. This product is designed to save lives; it has been tested, used in real life, and certified safe for children of all ages. It only makes practical sense to buy one for you and at least one for each member of your family. Keep reading to learn how LifeVac works >>
How Does LifeVac Work?
It is a non-powered system that comes with suction pumps and pediatric masks. The system work as a choking rescue measure. I know what you might be wondering. Is LifeVac effective? See, the LifeVac anti-choke device works because of the one-way valve. So when you push down the suction pump, the air goes out the side vents. Thus, the only airflow is out the throat, and that is how the product functions as a choking rescue measure. The place, pull, and push motion dislodges the choking obstruction.
Is LifeVac Safe?
LifeVac is a class 1 medical device registered. It has saved over 400 lives. This anti-choking device is currently being used in US and Europe elder care facilities and schools and in the Fire and Police Departments. A peer review on the safety and efficacy of LifeVac is also published in the American Journal of Emergency Medicine.
Furthermore, LifeVac has been endorsed by EMTs, first responders, and doctors. It is a trusted chocking resue among million. When the Heimlich Maneuver cannot be used, this life-saving device is deemed as a last resort in choking emergencies. Hence, needless to say, the LifeVac emergency kit should be a part of every home’s emergency kit.
How To Use LifeVac
LifeVac is a simple airway clearing device. It’s as easy as place, push and pull and it can suck out the item and save a life. Here is a step-by-step instruction:
- Simply place the LifeVac pediatric mask over the nose and mouth.
- Secure the mask by placing your finger in a C and E configuration.
- Holding it down, use your fingers to grab the jaw and keep it in place.
- Push and pull and out will come to the obstruction out of the airway.
Many have been asking if LifeVac can be used on someone who is in a wheelchair. People with neurological impairments may have difficulty swallowing. This increases the risk of choking. The standard choking rescue option is the Heimlich maneuver, which may be challenging to perform, especially if the person is in a wheelchair.
As mentioned before, LifeVac is portable. It is a non-invasive and non-powered portable rescue option. Here is an explanation from John Kerry, a physical therapist, regarding how to use it on someone who is sitting:
- Position yourself behind the person.
- Tilt his head back and place the mask on his mouth and nose.
- Holding the mask with one hand, use your dominant hand to push down and swiftly pull.
- Check if the person is breathing by removing the mask. If necessary, place once again and push and pull.
That said, I would suggest you watch the LifeVac video demonstration from the website. Also, by watching LifeVac Youtube videos, you can get an idea.
LifeVac Pros And Cons Compared To Other Brands
- World’s #1 safe and effective choking rescue.
- It has a 100% success rate for removing obstructions from the upper airway.
- Comes with several peer-reviewed credentials for saving lives.
- No medical expertise is necessary.
- No prescription is required.
- It can be used by anyone and anywhere.
- It can be used in person, lying down, sitting, or standing.
- It is suitable for one-year-old babies, toddlers, and adults.
- Available worldwide (Europe, Australia, Japan, Spain, South East Europe, Canada).
- It is a one-time use-only device. However, they will gladly replace your unit free of charge if you report a life saved by using it on the LifeVac website.
LifeVac User Reviews And Experience
I have spent considerable time investigating LifeVac reviews from their website and Amazon. Here’s the gist. Over 7000 customers have rated LifeVac 4.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon. It is best rated for the suction power of the apparatus, ease of use, comfort, and value for money!
One of the most searched questions on Google happens to be: is LifeVac legit?! It is easy to find out if a product and a brand are legit or not by scrutinizing Amazon and social media.
To some, it may be a daunting task, and that’s the point of this LifeVac review – to summarize the real facts. And based on in-depth research, it is indeed a must-have life rescue device and worth the money.
You can read over 455 incidents on how it has saved a life, and most of the LifeVac customer reviews are from parents, first responders, and EMTs.
That said, a review on LifeVac is not a good one without handpicking the best user experiences and presenting them inside the article. Here are some of the LifeVac independent reviews for my readers:
- “I used LifeVac to clear a victim of an unknown obstruction in the airway. The victim was unresponsive at the time of arrival and CPR was being performed by a civilian at the scene. I used it for 30 seconds and an obstruction was removed from the airway. After clearing the obstruction, the victim regained consciousness and after another 30 seconds provided a strong pulse and color to their face. The victim regained full consciousness and ability to speak within a minute then transported by ambulance.”
The above is a review from a police officer and a father of a 1-year-old.
- “I am a huge fan of LifeVac personally. I work in EMS and will be using mine in the field when oxygen isn’t readily available, and I have to deal with a respiratory emergency. I’ve tried many other devices that were designed to do the same thing, but they are clumsy and hard to use. LifeVac is one of a kind, and you can tell they did their homework on how it was built. It’s compact, easy to carry around, and very simple to operate.”
- “I had a piece of rib stuck in my throat that I coughed up. I am in the restaurant business and have used a Heimlich to dislodge food or food particles, but this was the first time that an actual piece of meat was stuck. The LifeVac worked perfectly!”
If you head to Facebook, you will see happy moms sharing their life-changing experiences. An important note. You may wonder if you can use LifeVac on babies, and the answer is yes. The device saved an 18-month-old with Cerebral Palsy from choking. The mother used LifeVac twice successfully, and just like her, there are hundreds of moms who vouch that it is indeed a life-saving device.
How Much Does LifeVac Cost?
Every single unit of the kit includes one suction device and practice masks for one child and one adult. Here is the LifeVac price list:
- One LifeVac Home Kit: $69.95 +S&H
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free: $139.90 +S&H
- Buy 3, Get 2 Free: $209.85 +S&H
About LifeVac shipping charge: if you purchase LifeVac from their official website, they charge $9.70 for a single unit and $10.70 for the LifeVac Home and LifeVac Travel Bundle. The home and travel bundle comes with the LifeVac travel bag.
Now comes one of the essential parts. Many have been searching for working LifeVac discount codes. If you are from the Police department, you can use the code “Police15” and get 15% off and free shipping worldwide! But no matter what promo codes you choose, those are only applicable when you buy LifeVac from the brand’s official site.
Where To Buy The LifeVac Device?
GetLifeVac.io the brand’s official website, and you can buy the product from there. Yes, they do have a store on Amazon. By using LifeVac Amazon Prime discounts, you can get it cheap, but you can get it a lot cheaper if you buy from their official site.
LifeVac special offer: Don’t forget to contact their customer service for LifeVac military discount and special price if you want LifeVac for schools. If you send them an email or contact them via the website’s live chat support, you can get a LifeVac school kit at a special discount.
LifeVac Review: The Bottom Line
Finally, I would like to say that LifeVac could be an invaluable asset in your home first-aid kit. Indeed, LifeVac is a valuable and efficient product that I believe everyone should carry around. Take, for instance, the fact that there are many babies and people e who purposefully put things into their mouths and cause themselves serious health issues. This product can help save these people from death. Also, being able to save a life is hands down a great feeling and something that you alone can do. The peace will give you knowing that you can potentially save someone’s life is priceless and, in my opinion, well worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions on LifeVac
- Where Was LifeVac Invented?
It was invented in Springfield Gardens, NY, USA. They have a research and development facility there.
- Who Invented LifeVac?
It was invented by Arthur Lih from New York, United States. He is currently the CEO of the LifeVac company and attended Stony Brook University in 1982.
- What Company Makes LifeVac?
The company goes by the same name as LifeVac. It is an international device company. The product in this review is a trademark and patented product owned by LifeVac LLC.
- Who Sells LifeVac?
GetLifeVac.io is the official website of the product. The website sells the ship’s products both inside and outside the USA.
- What Stores Carry LifeVac?
You may think about Amazon. The good news is they have an official store there, but unfortunately, it is not always available on Amazon stock. That’s why we suggest placing the order from the LifeVac website. You can also use LifeVac promo codes and get a great discount.
- Does LifeVac Really Work?
It definitely does. In this LifeVac review, we have given a brief explanation of how it works. Plus, it is registered. You can read LifeVac testimonials, and over 400 incidents and experiences are shared on social media and several websites stating that it works!
- When Should A LifeVac Be Used?
It should be used in any choking emergency. LifeVac is the first and only device of its kind on the market. LifeVaC has been rigorously tested in clinical trials and approved for use in humans. Some reviews mentioned it works as well for pets.
- Can You Use LifeVac On Adults?
Yes! It has successfully saved lives during several choking emergency situations for adults and even 79-year-old seniors.
- Can LifeVac Be Used On Infants?
LifeVac is designed for infants of 1-year-old weighing at least 22 pounds to adults. However, there is no evidence that it has caused any harm when used on persons below 22 pounds and below the age of 12 months. It is also important to note that the LifeVac replacement masks come in 4 different sizes:
- Large Adults
- Small Adults
- Can LifeVac Be Used On Yourself?
It is a self-powered device. You can use the LifeVac anti-choke device on yourself and when you are alone.
- How To Use LifeVac On Yourself?
Take the LifeVac on your dominant hand. Place the LifeVac mask on your mouth. Press, push, and pull!
- What Is LifeVac Designed For?
It is designed as an upper airway cleaning device that can dislodge and clear away obstructions.
- Where Is LifeVac Located?
LifeVac research and development facility is located in Springfield Gardens, NY, USA.
- How Effective Is LifeVac?
The suction power of LifeVac is 3 times greater than the highest recorded first-aid measure. The LifeVac suction device generates over 300 mmHg suction, and that is why it can dislodge any choking obstruction.
- Where To Buy LifeVac From Australia?
You get LifeVac for sale from the LifeVac Australia website. It is GetLifeVac.io. It is also listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) as a Class 1 Medical Device.
- Is LifeVac Dangerous?
This anti-choking device is classified as a low-risk Class 1 Medical Device worldwide. Although almost anyone can use LifeVac and can use it on yourself, follow the LifeVac instruction.
- What Are Some LifeVac Alternatives?
There are two alternatives, and those are – performing the Heimlich maneuver or using Dechoker. LifeVac is a one-of-a-kind anti-choking device, and there is no other product like it.
- Are There Any LifeVac Complaints?
If you are searching for LifeVac negative reviews, here is the gist. The only complaints are regarding the price and the issue that LifeVac promo codes do not always work. Ensure you are using the working one, and do not leave any spaces when using the code during checkout.
- Why Is LifeVac So Expensive?
To make the LifeVac they have to pay for a lot of different things. They have to pay for a patent. It is not easy to get a patent in the US, and the valve is part of what makes the product work. They have to import parts from other countries. Those parts are expensive. It also costs money to put labels on the part. They also have to ask the government to add instructions. That is also expensive. If they don’t cover these costs, it is hard for them to make any more LifeVacs and save people’s lives.
The fact that it is a one-time apparatus may make you think that it is expensive. But the good news is you can get a brand new apparatus free of charge by contacting LifeVac customer service. Plus, it is an NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) registered product. This means if you have an approved plan, you can use your NDIS funding to get the device.
- Where Can I Read LifeVac Reviews From Doctors?
We have shared some of the LifeVac reviews by doctors in this article. You can also read them from LifeVac’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Which Is Better: LifeVac or Dechoker?
LifeVac VS Dechoker: Both are non-powered handheld anti-choke devices. Also, both of the products are registered medical devices. However, LifeVac is much easier to use on children and in risky situations where time is of the essence. Compared to LifeVac, the construction of Dechoker appears to be frightening because of the big attached syringe.
ALSO READ: Delta Sleep Review
This news release is informational. This isn’t advise or a purchase offer. You buy at your own risk from this narrative. Before buying, consult a health expert. Any purchase from this link is subject to the website’s terms and conditions. This release assumes no direct or indirect responsibility.
The regulatory body has not assessed the website’s medical claims. Products don’t diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Before taking any dietary supplement, consult your doctor.