Stainless steel restaurant equipment belongs to the category of auxiliary devices designed for slicing products, washing and storing dishes, distributing ready meals. The use of neutral equipment allows not only to organize all items in the workplace, but also to successfully comply with sanitary and hygienic requirements. This material is resistant to moisture, dirt and microbes do not accumulate in its microscopic pores, and the product does not deform under mechanical pressure.
Stainless steel restaurant equipment is now ranked first in popularity. This is due not only to its beautiful appearance. First of all, we are talking about its professional qualities. It is easy to use, functional and ergonomic. It significantly reduces the time required for cooking. At the same time, you will be sure that there will be no foreign odors when using it. Stainless steel kitchen equipment includes:
- production tables for cutting products, kneading dough, butchering meat and fish;
- washing baths for the primary processing of vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, as well as washing dishes and cutlery;
- shelving and production shelves for storing dishes and food supplies;
- stands and trolleys for ease of use;
- exhaust hoods with and without grease traps and much more.
As you can see, various types of stainless steel kitchen equipment can make your kitchen more convenient and productive, and also allow you to comply with the rules of the commodity neighborhood and sanitary and hygienic requirements.
Recommendations for the Use of Stainless Steel Equipment
Maintenance of the equipment consists of daily wet cleaning using non-aggressive and non-abrasive detergents. Use the recommendations for the care and cleaning of products:
- Stainless steel equipment for restaurant are supplied in a protective film, which must be removed before using the equipment.
- Do not use cutting tools when removing the protective film to avoid scratches and cuts on the surface of the product.
- Before using the equipment, work surfaces should be washed with hot soapy water, then rinsed with clean water and wiped dry.
- Do not cut food directly on the worktop to avoid deep scratches. Do not move scratching objects on the countertop.
- Avoid dropping objects on the surface of the product.
- It is recommended to wash the products immediately after use, preventing the drying of dirt and food residues. If food remains have dried on the surface, they must be soaked in hot soapy water and then removed with a soft cloth.
Regardless of the size of your business — cafe, bar, bistro or restaurant, ancillary equipment plays an important role. It is impossible to imagine a kitchen without tables for cutting vegetables, meat, cooking, racks for storing clean dishes as well as good table products. The washing room is equipped with special equipment for used dishes.
The right choice of stainless steel restaurant equipment of this type significantly reduces operating costs, allows you to optimally use the available production space, and also saves the most valuable human resource — the time that personnel spends on performing a particular operation.