Many reviews on Resurge deep sleep supplement claim it helps you lose weight and burn fat! How can a sleep support formula help you melt away fat as you sleep? Is Resurge legit? What’s the link between good sleep and weight loss [1a]? We have prepared a comprehensive overview of the natural supplement in this Resurge Review. If you read this review to the very end, you will know how the Resurge weight loss supplement works, the ingredients, the potential side effects, and how it can help turn your health around!
|Product name||Resurge Deep Sleep and HGH Support Formula.|
|Product type||Dietary supplement that comes in pill form.|
|Product’s purpose||Helps improve sleep, reduce chronic stress, and lose weight.|
|Side effects||May cause allergic reaction.|
|Dosage||Take 4 capsules with water 30-60 minutes before bedtime.|
|Retail price||$49 per bottle (120 count; 30 day supply).|
|Where to buy||Resurge official website >>|
|Return policy||60-days money back guarantee|
|Company and manufacturer||Adonis Lifestyle LLC.|
|Country of manufacture||USA|
What Is Resurge Supplement?
The Resurge dietary supplement is a deep sleep and an HGH formula that helps activate your body’s natural fat-burning mechanism as you sleep. That’s why it is popularly known as a weight-loss supplement in the Resurge for weight loss reviews.
Since it contains L-arginine and other natural HGH supportive ingredients [1b], Resurge is also known as an anti-aging supplement in health and wellness communities. But, the main benefit is it helps you achieve better sleep and wake up feeling refreshed.
What is Resurge used for? This product uses natural ingredients to help you sleep better and stimulate metabolism. So the Resurge dietary supplement is ideal for those who want an all-natural formula that will fix low metabolism and weight gain as you get a deep sleep.
Some of the Resurge capsules’ reviews claim that the product can be ordered online from eCommerce sites like Amazon. It may also be found at some local drug stores or health food stores, and we’ll cover that in the upcoming sections.
Resurge deep sleep & high support formula works by providing you a quality sleep that is beneficial for a healthy metabolism and weight loss. It is made up of safe herbal ingredients that give you a healthy body.
Some of the Resurge reviews [2,3] stressed the fact that it is a weight loss supplement. But, Resurge is not a weight loss supplement or diet pill. Rather it is deep sleep and HGH support dietary supplement!
So, what does Resurge do for you? Put simply, Resurge helps you achieve a night of quality sleep and reduce stress, and that’s when the fat-burning mechanism activates. When we age, our metabolism slows down. This is a natural process, and the body does this to ensure longevity by slowing down the production of essential hormones, without which we won’t be able to function properly.
But as time passes, our bodies also require lesser nutrients next to when we were young. In this case, if you have been eating the same amount of food for decades, there is no way that your body will not suffer from weight gain in old age. That’s where the Resurge HGH support comes in help.
So, how does Resurge for weight loss work? Some of the key weight loss ingredients used in Resurge, like L-arginine, L-theanine, and Magnesium, help burn fat. On the other hand, it also contains components that boost metabolism, improve cognitive function and reduce chronic stress. Thus, Resurge for sleep is also helpful in improving moods and reducing stress levels.
Is Resurge A Good Product?
Most of the Resurge pills’ customer reviews insist that it only helps users lose weight without pointing to the real benefits of quality sleep and the main purpose. Sure it might help you lose weight, and it is indeed important to point it out. But losing weight is just one of the many Resurge benefits that you will experience.
But along with weight management, the most important benefit is that you get to achieve better sleep. We compared Resurge with some of the best sleep aid supplements. For example, Resurge Vs. Ultra Surge and Resurge Vs. Night Shred.
Based on our research, the Resurge dietary supplement is safer and more effective for your overall health. It contains clinically-tested ingredients that nutritionists and fitness experts recommend. Most importantly, you won’t find any reviews claiming that Resurge does not work.
The ingredients in the Resurge formula have been clinically tested and proven to work for weight loss. The Resurge deep sleep supplement reviews also show that the users were happy with their results.
In short: it is definitely a good product as it helps you achieve deep sleep, which is crucially important for your health and even in a natural way. But always look at the Resurge label and the logo when shopping for this product online.
Who Makes Resurge Dietary Supplements?
The Resurge supplements are made by Adonis Lifestyle LLC, based in the United States. Note that the so-called Resurge products on Amazon are not from the main manufacturer. They are also not affiliated with other brands like Avento Labs or a brand called Generic selling Resurge Pro, which is not the original one. It is also not accredited by either organization, and it does not appear on the Better Business Bureau’s list of accredited companies.
The Scientific Evidence of The Resurge Ingredients
It is essential to know about the real ingredients used in this dietary supplement because, in that way, you’ll understand the link between Resurge sleep and weight loss effects. This supplement contains a range of ingredients that help aid sleep and healthy weight loss, including:
- L-Arginine: It is one of the most important Resurge weight loss ingredients. The most recent study  suggests L-Arginine is beneficial for weight loss. L-Arginine is a well-known amino acid that can help increase muscle mass and boost testosterone levels.
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride: L-Lysine is a vital amino acid that helps maintain proper immune function and also reduces stress. A study  shows L-Lysine is beneficial in reducing chronic anxiety.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a form of electrolyte that helps regulate blood pressure, heart rate, and blood sugar levels. A 2012 study  shows that supplementation with Magnesium may help the elderly fight insomnia and get better sleep.
The most recent clinical trial  shows that Magnesium supplementation can help reduce weight. Magnesium deficiency has been linked to weight gain and obesity due to its role in fat metabolism and insulin sensitivity. Magnesium supplementation may also help reduce cravings for sugar by increasing serotonin levels in the brain.
- Bandeiraea Simplicifolia: Bandeiraea simplicifolia has been shown to have antidepressant properties. It contains 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), which converts into serotonin and a recent medical study  shows it is beneficial to treat depression.
- L-Theanine: L-Thiamine is an amino acid that modulates the neurotransmitters in the brain. A recent clinical trial  on L-Theanine shows it is a potential ingredient for promoting better mental health and for reducing anxiety.
This ingredient is useful for improving memory and focus and also good for people who want to lose weight by controlling their appetite. A very recent study  published by the American Diabetes Association reveals L-Theanine improves insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance and is also beneficial in combating high-fat diet-induced weight gain.
- Ashwagandha: The ancient herb has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a natural remedy for various health problems, including obesity. It has been shown in different research studies [12,13] that Ashwagandha helps you burn fat while preserving muscle mass while you exercise at a moderate intensity level.
- Zinc: Zinc is a category of minerals found in foods like red meat, poultry, seafood, and fortified cereals that support immune function and reproductive health.
- Melatonin: Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland responsible for our sleep-wake cycle. Melatonin levels are highest at night, so it is often called the “sleep hormone.”
What Are the Benefits of Resurge Weight Loss Supplement?
Resurge Deep Sleep and HGH Supplement contains all the best ingredients for good sleep and for losing weight. It targets metabolism and helps you holistically lose weight.
- Helps You Relax and Sleep Better: Several of the ingredients in the Resurge formula is beneficial for those who want to fight insomnia.
- Induce Weight Loss: The Resurge Weight Loss Supplement has been designed to assist with weight loss and can aid you in achieving your weight loss goal with its natural ingredients.
- Reduce Appetite: It works by helping to reduce cravings for unhealthy food, and it also helps suppress compulsive hunger so that you do not feel the urge to snack all the time.
- Helps To Stick To the Diet: When you are on a diet, it can be difficult to resist temptation, but this weight loss supplement can help you stick to your diet plan.
- Balance Blood Sugar: When trying to lose weight, you may crave sugary snacks instead of healthy food. Having these cravings makes it hard to stick to a healthy diet plan, but this supplement actually reduces these cravings.
- Boost Overall Health You need a supplement like Resurge Weight Loss Supplement because when you are trying to lose weight, it is also important to look after your health. This is a safe supplement that has been made from all-natural ingredients.
Resurge Supplement Pros and Cons
To figure out what we think of this product, we need a list of pros and cons first. The first thing to do is list all the positive things about Resurge, then a similar list for all the negative things. So here goes:
- You can lose weight in a healthy way.
- It allegedly takes thirty minutes before you start feeling its effects.
- Resurge does not have any known side effects, which are common with other weight loss supplements.
- You don’t have to keep taking it forever; you can stop when you achieve your desired weight.
- Provides a 60-days money-back guarantee.
- Their customer service is available 24/7.
- To be and new mothers cannot use the supplement.
- Resurge might affect different people differently.
What are the Side Effects of the Resurge Supplement?
The Resurge side effects are minimal and mild. The only common side effect that has been detected among the users is nausea, which can be avoided by lowering the dosage. Another common side effect of being wary is if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
That said, Resurge will not cause GI discomfort or insomnia. The Resurge website explains that the users should not take the supplement in combination with sleep-inducing products or medications that can make them drowsy.
If you experience any other side effects, stop taking the product and contact your doctor immediately. Also, if you find Resurge not working, even after using it as the direction, you must stop using the product and also claim your refund.
The Resurge nutrition facts are well-documented, and we have also reviewed each of the ingredients in this Resurge review. The Resurge Weight Loss Supplement is a natural supplement created to help individuals lose weight and keep it off. It is made from only all-natural ingredients that are clinically proven to work.
How To Use Resurge Pills?
To fully enjoy the benefits of the Resurge supplement, the recommended Resurge dosage is 4 capsules every day. When to use Resurge? You should take the Resurge capsules in the evening or 30 minutes before sleeping.
You will have to take the pills with a glass of water to wash them down. Some of the Resurge tablet reviews claim that you can also take it by opening the capsule and mixing the powder with water. We reviewed and found that it is safe with water but not safe to be mixed with alcohol.
The makers recommend taking this supplement for at least 2 months to get the desired result.
You also must remember to store the weight loss solution in a cold and dark place because if the pills are exposed to too much light and heat can damage the Resurge pills. The Resurge supplement should also be kept away from the reach of children.
Important points on how to take Resurge pills safely
- You must remember to not use this supplement if you are already on any sleep treatment or if you are allergic to any compounds used to make the Resurge supplement.
- It is important to note that taking Resurge and alcohol together is not safe.
- Resurge gives a sleep-inducing effect. Hence, don’t use the product at least 8 hours before operating heavy machinery or automobiles.
Where To Buy Resurge Weight Loss Supplement?
You should buy Resurge Weight Loss Supplement directly from the manufacturer’s website and not anywhere else. The reason: It is not sold anywhere else than the Resurge official website.
The manufacturer offers a 60-day refund policy on all products, whether you buy them online or in-store. This policy allows you to try the product and see if it works. If it doesn’t, you can return it for a full refund. If, for some reason, you’re not happy with your purchase of Resurge, you can return it within 60 days of the date you bought it for a full refund.
We want our readers to feel confident in your purchase if you do not see the results. Here we are, answering some of the most important questions and how to get in touch with the Resurge help desk.
- Who manufactures Resurge: It is manufactured by Adonis Lifestyle LLC.
- Where is the manufacturer located: It is located at 6000 Pardee Road, Taylor, MI 48180, USA.
- Who sells Resurge dietary supplement: It is sold by the company’s brand page on com.
- How do I get in touch with Resurge customer care: You can get in touch either by calling them at the Resurge phone number (1-844-687-3438) or by sending them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to return Resurge pills: You can send your Resurge bottles to the company address below and send them an email with your return tracking information.
- Adonis-Lifestyle LLC. 6000 Pardee. Taylor, M1 4818, USA.
The Price: How Much Is The Resurge Supplement?
So, how much does the Resurge cost? What is the lowest possible price? You can get Resurge at $29 per bottle, and that’s the lowest price guaranteed by the manufacturer. Each bottle contains 120 Resurge vegan capsules, and you are supposed to take four Resurge capsules a day. Hence each bottle is good to go for a month.
The company is currently offering three different packages. Each of these packages comes with a different price tag, but they all have one thing in common – they are all affordable!
The three Resurge packages and their prices are as follows:
- 1 Bottle of Resurge (30 Day Supply containing 120 capsules): $49.00.
- 3 Bottles of Resurge (90 Day Supply): $102.00.
- 6 Bottles of Resurge (180 Day Supply): $174.00 [This is the lowest price as each bottle costs $29].
Inside the USA, you will have to pay $9.95 for shipping and handling. But there’s no TAX.
Resurge Customer Reviews and Opinions
We have seen a lot of debate in the diet and nutrition world about the benefits of various supplements to aid in weight loss. One of the most popular products in this arena is Resurge Weight Loss Supplement, which some people claim can help people lose weight just by sleeping and even without dieting or exercising. So, does Resurge really work?
There are several types of diet pills out there on the weight loss market, so you may be wondering what makes Resurge Weight Loss Supplement different. The market is full of these supplements, but it can be hard to tell which ones really work and which ones don’t. We wanted to hear from people, who’ve actually tried Resurge,
So we put together this collection of real Resurge user reviews to share with you. And here’s what we found:
- Kevin B. Says:
“I am a big fan of the Resurge far burning mechanism. I have been using Resurge for over 3 months, and I have not gained any weight since I started using it. I love how it reduced my appetite, which prevents me from over-eating in the evenings after work. It also gives me an overall feeling of well-being, which makes me feel great about myself and about life in general. After trying many weight loss supplements, I can honestly say that Resurge is one of the best out there.”
- S. Said:
“I have seen and tried many weight loss supplements in the past, but I quickly realized diet pills are not good for health. I never actually cared about losing weight because I was always disappointed with the results. It took a lot of willpower, determination, and self-confidence to lose the weight and maintain it. After trying Resurge Deep Sleep & HGH support formula, my attitude changed immediately. Now I feel like I finally have a solution that works!”
- And finally, on our list of Resurge deep sleep supplement reviews, Christina C. Said:
“The first thing that I noted when I started using the supplement was I could fall in sleep asap. When I am really stressed out and worried about my work, it has helped me feel relaxed. This is a huge relief because I’ve always had trouble to fall sleep and Resurge has helped me overcome my stress and insomnia!”
Resurge Reviews: The Final Thoughts
In conclusion to this Resurge review, we can confidently say that this sleep-aiding supplement is indeed good for those fighting chronic stress and weight gain. It helps you lose weight naturally by ensuring that you get good sleep – a very holistic approach. And evidence suggests that the ingredients used in the Resurge formula can be beneficial for sleep-deprived people who want to lose weight.
Resurge sleep aid/weight loss supplement is also beneficial for the overall health as it helps cope with deficiency of essential macronutrients. Note that this review on Resurge is only to inform you about the real Resurge product from the official website, not from any third-party website.
That said, if you follow the instructions on how to use it, you will see results within a month! For any queries or concerns regarding its effectiveness, don’t hesitate to contact the customer support team, which will respond promptly with answers to all your queries.
Resurge Supplement Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Resurge Weight Loss Supplement?
The Resurge nutritional supplement assists the users in achieving deep sleep, which helps stimulate metabolism resulting in better weight loss.
- What is the Resurge Evening Ritual?
It is a two-minute ritual that demonstrates the easy way of incorporating the Resurge formula into a nightly routine and taking the Resurge pills.
- Is Resurge FDA-Approved?
No, the Resurge dietary supplement is not approved by the FDA simply because the FDA is not permitted to approve natural supplements. But, Resurge is manufactured in facilities approved by the organization. The Resurge dietary supplement is also manufactured by adhering to all GMP guidelines.
- How Effective is Resurge for Weight Loss?
The manufacturer claims that you will see results in as little as 30 days, and you can file for your refund if it doesn’t work for you within the 30 days! However, readers must be aware that it is not targeted as a weight loss supplement. Rather, the Resurge dietary supplement will help you get deep sleep, and losing weight is one of the many benefits you will achieve with good sleep.
- Are Resurge Pills Safe?
Yes, all of the ingredients in Resurge have been thoroughly tested for safety and effectiveness. The only side effects you may experience from taking this product are feeling sleepy and appetite suppression, making it easier to stick with a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- Can Resurge Cause Diarrhea?
No, diarrhea is not one of the common side effects of Resurge because it does not contain any stimulants or laxatives that can cause bowel movements throughout the day. However, the manufacturer has specified warnings about Resurge and diarrhea. If you experience diarrhea from taking this supplement, stop taking it immediately and consult a health professional because it could be due to something else such as an infection or something more serious like heart disease.
- Can Resurge Cause Insomnia?
No, as the supplement is formulated so that the user receives optimal sleep. Weight loss can cause a loss of energy, and the body can take some time to adjust to the effects of weight loss. Resurge and sleep apnea are well documented on the website. It can help the body to recover properly.
- Can Resurge Cause Headaches?
The Resurge dietary supplement is a natural product, and the ingredients are not known to pose any serious side effects. However, some people may experience lightheadedness after taking it, especially if they haven’t eaten enough food or enough water. If you experience headaches while taking Resurge, try to minimize the dosage from 4 pills to 1.
- Can you Buy Resurge in Stores?
No, you can’t buy Resurge in stores because the real product is not yet available. We have investigated and found some products with almost the same label as Resurge online.
We spoke with the customer service and learned that the products sold anywhere other than their brand’s website are Resurge hoax products.
Resurge on Amazon is not real. It is actually Resurge Pro (a counterfeit version) sold by Chinese and Pakistani companies. Resurge and Resurge Pro are two different products. The real product is manufactured by Adonis Lifestyle LLC, a Michigan-based company in the USA, and sold through Clickbank on the brand’s official website.
- Is Resurge Available in South Africa?
You can get Resurge for sale in South Africa at a discount from the product’s site.
- Where to Buy Resurge in South Africa?
The only way to get Resurge in South Africa is to purchase it through the brand’s official website or call customer support at 1-866-932-7948.
- How Much Does Resurge Weight Loss in South Africa Costs?
The Resurge South Africa consumers will need to pay additional shipping and handling charges and VAT. One bottle of Resurge weight loss supplement containing 120 pills will cost $90 approximately if you order from the manufacturer’s website.
- Where to Buy Resurge in Canada?
You can order Resurge Deep Sleep & HGH Support Formula from the brand’s website. They ship the product to Canada. The total price becomes $64.05 for each bottle, with the shipping and handling charge and GST included when you order from the website.
- How Quickly Does Resurge Work?
The initial results of using Resurge will be seen within six weeks of starting the program, but you should see the full effects within three months of use (if you follow the program as directed). After three months, you should see an average weight loss of up to 36 pounds! If your starting weight was 200 pounds, you could lose up to 72 pounds with this program!
- Is Resurge Good or Bad?
Many fitness experts recommend Resurge as one of the most trustworthy weight loss supplements. The ingredients used to formulate the Resurge weight loss supplement are scientifically proven to be highly effective in initiating weight loss as you sleep and improve your overall health.
- How to Take Resurge Pills?
As per the Resurge instruction stated on the website and the label, you should take four pills 35-60 minutes before bedtime. Although the Resurge pills are easy to swallow with water, you can open the capsules and mix them with 4-6ounces of water or any beverage (other than alcohol) and gulp.
- Is the Resurge on Amazon Real?
The Resurge products on Amazon are not legit. We investigated the Resurge Amazon sellers, and we are very disappointed by how they are ripping off people by selling dupe products.
Note that Resurge is a trademark owned by Adonis Lifestyle LLC, and it is not available on Amazon. You might get something called “Resurge Pro” on Amazon, but if you look closely at the label, you will see “Avento Labs” printed above the Resurge Logo. Avento Labs is owned by a Pakistani company selling many other hoax stuff on Amazon.
If you have liked reading our in-depth review on Resurge and plan to buy the product, please do so from the legit manufacturer’s website.
- Is Resurge BBB Accredited?
The manufacturing company of Resurge is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). However, we learned from the Resurge Reviews BBB consumer complaints that the company replies within a week and eventually refunds. All the Resurge complaints on BBB are resolved.
Readers outside the USA may not be able to read the BBB Resurge customer reports. If you want to read real reviews from customers, you can scroll above to the Resurge Reviews Consumer Reports section.
- Resurge or Resurge Pro: Which one is Better?
As for Resurge VS Resurge Pro, the former is better than the latter. Why? It’s because Resurge Pro is from a Pakistani company called AventoLabs and is a counterfeit product, while the real Resurge is from an American company.
The Resurge ingredients label doesn’t match with the Pro version. Also, the ingredients of the Pro version are hidden and don’t show the list of ingredients.
Don’t believe the promises of Resurge Pro supplements. If you are considering buying Resurge Pro, look at the label, the list of ingredients, the company name, and the health claims.
The duped versions called Resurge Pro claim to help users achieve ketosis faster, and underneath the logo, it shows “deep sleep & HGG support supplement.” There’s nothing called an HGG supplement, and the real Resurge is a deep sleep and HGH support formula.
- What is the Resurge Payment Method?
The official site allows you to pay with PayPal and visa cards.
- Is Resurge Legitimate?
Yes, indeed, it is a legit product. You can see the Resurge before and after photos from their website.
- Is Resurge Safe for Diabetics?
Resurge might not be safe for diabetics who are taking insulin or diabetic medications because of drug interactions. One of the ingredients, L-theanine, in the Resurge formula improves insulin sensitivity.
That’s why we don’t recommend taking Resurge and diabetes medication together. Please show the ingredient label to a health professional if you plan to continue taking Resurge supplements with diabetic medications.
- Should I take Resurge and High Blood Pressure Medication Together?
It is not recommended to take the Resurge supplement along with BP or anxiety medications.
ALSO READ: Magnesium Breakthrough Reviews
Disclosure by the content creator: This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy. Any purchase done from this story is done at your own risk. Consult an expert advisor/health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase done from this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website that is selling the product. The content on this release does not take any responsibility directly or indirectly.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the regulatory body. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You Must Consult Your Doctor before taking this or any Dietary supplement.