Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market 2022-2028
A New Market Study, Titled “Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market Upcoming Trends, Growth Drivers and Challenges” has been featured on fusionmarketresearch.
This global study of the Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market offers an overview of the existing market trends, drivers, restrictions, and metrics and also offers a viewpoint for important segments. The report also tracks product and services demand growth forecasts for the market. There is also to the study approach a detailed segmental review. A regional study of the global Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms industry is also carried out in North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Near East & Africa. The report mentions growth parameters in the regional markets along with major players dominating the regional growth.
This report contains market size and forecasts of Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms in Global, including the following market information:
Global Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market Revenue, 2017-2022, 2023-2028, ($ millions)
Global top five companies in 2021 (%)
The global Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms market was valued at million in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ million by 2028, at a CAGR of % during the forecast period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $ Million in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $ Million by 2028.
Open Source Data Integration Tools Segment to Reach $ Million by 2028, with a % CAGR in next six years.
The global key manufacturers of Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms include SAS, Alteryx, IBM, RapidMiner, KNIME, Microsoft, Dataiku, Databricks and TIBCO Software, etc. In 2021, the global top five players have a share approximately % in terms of revenue.
Fusion Market Research (FMR) has surveyed the Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and industry experts on this industry, involving the sales, revenue, demand, price change, product type, recent development and plan, industry trends, drivers, challenges, obstacles, and potential risks.
The report also provides analysis of leading market participants including:
Key companies Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms revenues in global market, 2017-2022 (Estimated), ($ millions)
Key companies Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms revenues share in global market, 2021 (%)
Key companies Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms sales in global market, 2017-2022 (Estimated), (K Units)
Key companies Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms sales share in global market, 2021 (%)
Further, the report presents profiles of competitors in the market, key players include:
- TIBCO Software
- Domino Data Lab
- Rapid Insight
Total Market by Segment:
Global Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market, by Type, 2017-2022, 2023-2028 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
- Open Source Data Integration Tools
- Cloud-based Data Integration Tools
Global Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market, by Application, 2017-2022, 2023-2028 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
- Small-Sized Enterprises
- Medium-Sized Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market Regional Analysis:
The report provides market size for all the segments and their categories for regions that include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Latin America and the Middle East & Africa (MEA). These regions are further bifurcated into major countries including the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others. The report has analyzed both developed & developing regions considered for research of the Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms market. To assist firms in developing effective development strategies, the regional analysis section provides a complete overview of the industry from a number of countries and regions.
Market segment by Region, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and Australia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Benefits of the Report:
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis (A completely separate Chapter)
- Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market size in terms of revenue from 2016 to 2028
- Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market size for each segment from 2016 to 2028, by Region
- Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market Attractiveness Analysis for all the segments
- Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Regional Market Trends
- Value Chain Analysis
- Regulatory Landscape
- Technology Landscape
- PEST Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape and Company Market Shares
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
- All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Fusion Market Research is one of the largest collections of market research reports from numerous publishers. We have a team of industry specialists providing unbiased insights on reports to best meet the requirements of our clients. We offer a comprehensive collection of competitive market research reports from a number of global leaders across industry segments.
+ (210) 775-2636 (USA)
+ (91) 853 060 7487