A septic tank is a necessary structure that collects most of the liquid junk from the bathroom and kitchen. However, keeping a septic tank in good working order can be difficult, especially if one has a busy lifestyle. Professional plumbers recommend inspecting and pumping the septic tank on a regular basis, depending on the size of the household and the septic tank. Additionally, homeowners advocate regular waste disposal to avoid obstruction of one’s septic tank. Unfortunately, most people regard the septic tank as a garbage can and flush non-biodegradable wastes, causing plumbing problems.
When one notices waterlogging, odors, slow drains, pooling water, defective pipes, or difficulties flushing, it indicates that the septic tank needs attention. A defective septic tank can cause one to lose one’s peace of mind. For example, odors can make it difficult to stay inside the house. A faulty septic tank can also cause corrosion in the plumbing systems, resulting in costly leaks. Similarly, septic tank waste can cause medical ailments. As a result, one must keep one’s septic tank in good working order at all times.
What exactly are Septifix tablets?
Richard V, the proprietor of a plumbing company, is one of the Septifix tablet’s creators. Richard’s company assisted homeowners with septic tank cleaning, pumping, installation, repair, and maintenance. The stink from the septic tank, on the other hand, was awful every time they pumped out waste. So, Richard worked with a prestigious institution and engaged 14 researchers to devise a formula to limit the number of times a septic tank needs to be pumped. They were required to develop a sustainable strategy to maintain a working septic tank in an environmentally beneficial manner.
After three years, the team had developed a natural formula for cleaning and maintaining the septic tank. Each Septifix tablet contains 14 kinds of bacteria that can digest septic waste. Additionally, Septifix tablets help increase the pH and oxygenation levels in the septic tank, combating odors and stimulating bacteria growth. Consequently, one will save thousands of dollars every year because one will no longer need to pump out the garbage on a regular basis.
Septifix is simple to install, so one does not need to hire a professional plumber to install it in one’s septic tank.
Septifix tablets contain 14 different aerobic bacteria species. That translates to an exceptional strain of bacteria as well as pH regulating and oxygenation components that safely and effectively stimulate the growth of bacterial culture inside one’s septic tank, allowing it to survive for up to 90 days. Meanwhile, the live bacteria will prevent corrosion and neutralize acids that may discolor pipes and other household fixtures.
How does the Septifix tablet function?
As per the instructions included with each Septifix packet, first-time users should place three tablets in their toilet bowl and flush. When the product enters the septic tank, it begins to slowly dissolve and releases oxygen and sodium carbonate. As per the manufacturer, each tablet releases approximately 10 lts oxygen, which spreads in the tank. After 3-5 days, the oxygen in the septic tank reacts with the waste to combat the odor. Sodium carbonate functions as a water barrier, bringing the septic tank contents to a neutral pH. As a result, one’s plumbing system becomes more resistant to corrosion.
Additionally, Septifix pills include several kinds of bacteria that feed on septic tank leftovers, such as oils, toilet paper, soaps, and grease, among others, reducing the need to have one’s tank pumped on a regular basis.
- Each tablet is free of harmful chemicals and poisons.
- Septifix pills do not necessitate any particular treatment. Any adult can flush the toilet after placing the tablet (s) in the bowl.
- Every Septifix box comes from a high-quality facility in the United States.
- Septifix tablets emit no harmful substances into the environment.
- As per the manufacturer, Septifix is the only septic tank treatment that releases free oxygen into the environment.
- Septifix’s effects on one’s septic tank persist longer than similar treatments on the market.
- Septifix saves one a lot of money over the course of a year.
- Every Septifix purchase is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
How Is Septifix Better Than Others?
- As of now, this is the lone oxygen-releasing treatment for septic tanks on the U.S market, allowing the live bacteria in the tablets to survive in one’s septic tank for up to 90 days.
- The oxygen circulates quickly and reacts with any Hydrogen Sulfides (odors), getting rid of all unpleasant odors quickly and efficiently.
- Septifix’s additional chemicals neutralize the pH of the wastewater, resulting in an optimal condition for our bacterial strains to thrive when paired with high oxygen concentrations.
- Septifix has a significantly quicker effect than other products.
- The technology in these tabs allows them to be embedded inside the sludge layer and treat water from the bottom up as soon as they dissolve. As a result, the tank is cleansed.
- The company guarantees a significant reduction in grease buildup, sludge, clogs, hazardous pathogens, and disagreeable odors.
- Septifix pills minimize, and eliminate, the necessity of pumping the septic system frequently.
Downsides of Septifix
Here are some of the downsides of the product.
- Orders can only be placed on the official website.
- The outcome may vary depending on the size of the septic tank and the number of individuals that use it.
Directions for Using Septifix Tablets
- Septifix pills are non-toxic and can be handled with bare hands.
- The maker of Septifix, on the other hand, highly advises washing one’s hands later with plenty of water and soap.
- Consumers should avoid ingesting Septifix.
- First time users should place three tablets in the toilet bowl and flush twice.
- Positive outcomes, such as a clean septic tank with good draining, will be noticeable in 3-5 days.
- The manufacturer recommends utilizing one tablet per month in the following months. Still, if one has a huge septic tank or a large household, it is better to get advice from a professional plumber, according to Septifix customer service support.
What is the significance of Septifix Septic Treatment Tablets?
Promote the growth of living microorganisms.
Septifix tablets can raise oxygen levels in the septic tank, which is needed. Because they feed on biodegradable waste, high oxygen levels allow living Bacteria to survive and grow, resulting in fewer septic tank deposits.
Septifix claims to be the only septic therapy tablet that immediately releases oxygen. As a result, the oxygen reacts with hydrogen sulfide, removing unpleasant odors from the septic tank in 3-5 days.
Cleans the entire septic tank.
Septifix manufacturers employ a novel manufacturing process that allows the sludge to break down from the bottom up, effectively cleansing all sections of the septic tank.
It safeguards the plumbing system.
Septifix neutralizes the content of the septic tank, safeguarding one’s entire plumbing system from corrosive gasses that cause wear and tear and result in losses.
It saves money.
Septifix reduces the frequency of septic tank waste pumping to almost once every three years. As a result, one can save a lot of money because one will not have to hire pumpers and plumbers.
Septifix is only available through the official website. When users buy in bulk, they are offered discounts. Here are the prices as available on the website:
Sample Package – 6 months’ supply – $69 per box
Best Value Package – 18 months’ supple – $49 per box
Second Most Popular Package – 12 months’ supply – $59 per box
Each of these packages has a 60-day cash-back guarantee.
How many Septifix units should be ordered?
The more one uses the tablets in one’s septic system, the less they will have to worry about odor, back-ups or obstructions, or needing to call expensive professionals.
Which Septifix package is the best?
The best value and the most popular bundle is the best because it includes an 18-month supply,
Is the Septifix order a one-time charge, or will one be billed again?
All of the options indicated on the website are one-time payments.
What if Septifix does not work?
If one is disappointed with Septifix, they may contact the company directly to secure a prompt refund. Again, the cash-back guarantee protects one completely.
What is the most appropriate number of Septifix pills to use?
One only needs to flush one pill down the toilet once a month. The potent combination of living bacteria, oxygenation and pH regulating components will clean one’s septic tank and eliminate odors while avoiding future problems.
The company promotes its product as a unique septic tank treating tablet that improves the functioning of a septic tank in an environmentally beneficial way. Furthermore, this chemical can eliminate bad odors by reacting with hydrogen sulfide and balancing the pH levels. Septifix also claims it can prevent oxidation in the plumbing system and reduce the number of times the septic tank needs to be pumped.
The post Septifix Reviews: Does This Septic Tank Treatment Table Work? Read Shocking Report appeared first on 360PRWire.