Hello Readers! Are you tired of reading the paid reviews created by the manufacturer of Auritine and degrading Auritine reviews created by competitive brands of the supplement and are looking for an honest Auritine review, then you have come to the right place.
Auritine Reviews – Can This Offer You A Tinnitus Free Life?
I am a retired ENT specialist who has worked in a hospital for half of my life and had many people come to me with the never-ending suffering from tinnitus. Recently, I came to know about a supplement called Auritine that claims to treat tinnitus completely from one of my former colleagues while we were discussing ringing ears and how helpless we have been when patients came to us with the same cause. From what my colleagues had told me about the supplement, I became really curious and I wanted to know more about the supplement. So, I set down to research the supplement in detail. I studied the Auritine tinnitus fighting supplement in detail, researched the ingredients used in the supplement, and talked with the real customers of the supplement.
This Auritine review is documentation of what I have learned about the supplement in my research, so that people out there, suffering from tinnitus can know if the supplement is worth it or not.
|Used For||Treating tinnitus|
|Aim||Help cure tinnitus and improves overall ear health|
|Special ingredients||● Ginkgo Biloba
● Water Hyssop
|Flavor||No artificial flavors added|
|Benefits||● Treats tinnitus naturally
● Improves brain health
● Improves ear health
|Unit Count||30 Capsules|
|Recommended dosage||2 Capsules a day|
|Key highlights||● The all-natural mix of ingredients
● Completely safe
|Manufacturing formula||100% Natural|
|Expected results||2-3 months|
|Money-back policy||60 Days|
What is Auritine?
Auritine is a natural health supplement that is intended to treat tinnitus and release you from the suffering of tinnitus completely. Auritine is a supplement that is made by using only natural ingredients that are scientifically-backed in treating tinnitus and also comes with many other health benefits. The supplement primarily focuses on the cause of tinnitus in you and at the same time also enhances your cognitive and mental health.
Contrary to the traditional treatment of tinnitus, the supplement mainly works on your nose airway as the root cause of tinnitus is air pollution because the pollutants that we inhale through our nose lodge in the neurons of our brain and impact the working of neurotransmitters. Along with this, the Auritine supplement also helps in treating the existing symptoms associated with the condition. Auritine is manufactured in an FDA- approved facility under strict and sterile conditions and doesn’t contain any artificial or chemical substance that might be harmful to your body.
Who is the manufacturer of Auritine?
The manufacturer of Auritine is Peter Campbell, who is a 53-year-old from Georgia. Campbell has worked as a researcher of a major car manufacturer and has a wide knowledge of air pollution and pollutants. Campbell created Auritine because he has suffered from tinnitus for about 6 years and desperately needed a way to get rid of it. Auritine is the result of his quest for an effective supplement to treat tinnitus.
Ingredients used in Auritine supplement
As mentioned above. Auritine capsule is made using only natural ingredients that are effective in treating tinnitus and have numerous other benefits. This section will take you through the main ingredients that are used in the Auritine formula.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo Biloba is a tree that is native to China and its leaves and seeds have been used in Chinese traditional medicine for years. Many research studies suggest that Ginkgo Biloba is effective in treating and reducing symptoms associated with tinnitus. The ingredient also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Skullcap: Skullcap is a genus of flowering plants that have been used in Chinese and Native American traditional medicine for numerous health problems. The ingredient has anti-inflammatory compounds that help in eliminating inflammation in your nerve cells, thus helping in reducing tinnitus. The ingredient in the Auritine supplement also helps in reducing stress and anxiety.
- Water Hyssop: Water Hyssop is a medicinal herb that is native to India and has been used in Indian traditional medicine for centuries. The ingredients have numerous health benefits and one of the major ones is that it enhances your cognitive and mental health. The ingredient improves your memory and focus and helps in recovering from tinnitus.
- Huperzine: Huperzine is a substance that is extracted from Chinese club moss. The main health benefit of huperzine is that it improves your overall cognitive health. The ingredient can charge your brain, improve focus and memory, and also can enhance your mental functioning.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn is a flowering shrub of the rose family. The ingredient contains a chemical called flavonoid, which is an antioxidant. This antioxidant present in the ingredient plays a huge role in treating tinnitus and its symptoms.
- L-glutamine: L-glutamine is an amino acid that is essential for your body’s functioning. The ingredient can help in treating tinnitus by strengthening the brain’s neurotransmission and improving your overall cognitive efficiency. This ingredient in the Auritine capsule can also improve your immune system.
The science behind the Auritine formula
So far we have discussed a little bit about the Auritine supplement and its ingredients. As I have already mentioned in the first part of the Auritine reviews, it primarily focuses on the root cause of tinnitus which is very contrary to what we thought the root cause of tinnitus might be. The supplement primarily focuses on clearing any pollutants that are stuck in the airway of your nose. Many studies and research carried out to find the reason for tinnitus also suggests that air pollutants play a critical role in causing tinnitus and also in losing hearing capability, especially exposure to pollutants such as carbon dioxide and nitrogen oxide. Here the ingredients of the Auritine pill come into play by acting as an agent that removes every pollutant stuck in your airway and in your brain, and then works on the ringing noise and your brain.
Does it really help?
This is one of the most crucial questions that needs a clear answer. By looking at the supplement, its ingredients, and its process, the answer to that question would be yes, it does help. The first step by which the Auritine supplement works on treating tinnitus is the removal of pollutants, for this, the manufacturers have chosen four ingredients, mainly skullcap and hawthorn and these ingredients are great agents in removing pollutants from your body. So by this, the supplement has treated the root cause of tinnitus. Now the supplement gets down to release you from the sufferings of the tinnitus by getting rid of the noise by the presence of water hyssop, vinpocetine, and L-glutamine in the supplement. Next, the supplement works on rejuvenating your brain, preventing tinnitus, and finally works on your entire well-being. So the supplement focuses on every factor that can help you in treating tinnitus and also prevention of tinnitus.
What’s to like
- The Auritine supplement can treat tinnitus
- Improve your overall brain health
- Non-GMO and contains only natural ingredients
- 60-day money-back guarantee
What’s not to like
- Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Only available on the official website of the Auritine supplement
Regarding FDA approval
In most of the Auritine reviews, it says that Auritine tinnitus supplement is an FDA- approved supplement. FDA approves medicines and vaccines that are used for treating medical conditions only. So the statement of Auritine being an FDA-approved health supplement is not true. But Auritine is manufactured in an FDA-approved facility. This means that the environment in which the supplement is produced is approved by the Food and Drug Administration of the USA. The supplement is manufactured in an environment that follows the guideline of the FDA and implements necessary measures in every step of the production of the supplement. Auritine is made using cutting-edge technologies under strict and sterile conditions.
The placebo test
If you are someone who reads a lot of science and medicine research studies, you must be familiar with what a placebo test is. To anyone who doesn’t know, a placebo test is one of the best tests done to determine the quality and efficiency of a supplement, medicine, or vaccine.
In the placebo test, the participants of the test will be divided into two categories where one will be given the supplement that is needed to determine and the other a placebo substance. The participants of the test will be chosen randomly and participants will not be aware of the substance that will be given to them. The people conducting the test will be able to determine the quality of the supplement, by looking at the changes experienced by the participants over the period of the test. As the test is time-consuming and requires a large number of participants, we haven’t done a placebo test of Auritine tinnitus support supplement.
The ingredients test
Each ingredient of the Auritine supplement has undergone an ingredient test to determine its safety and effectiveness.
- Safety: All ingredients of Auritine are natural ingredients and the supplement is also non-GMO. The ingredients of the supplement don’t have any severe side effects associated with it.
- Effectiveness: Many researchers and studies on the ingredients of Auritine show that the ingredient is effective in treating tinnitus and improving your overall cognitive and mental health. The ingredients work on core factors that cause tinnitus and eliminate these factors. Most of the ingredients of the supplement also have rich antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dosage: The manufacturer of Auritine recommends taking one tablet of the supplement daily. It is important that you follow the dosage instructions provided on the official website of the supplement.
Auritine Customer reviews and complaints
Below are a few of the customer reviews of Auritine, so that you get to know what the customers have said about the supplement.
Abram Smith, Oklahoma
I have been suffering from ringing noise for the past few months and was on the verge of losing control of my mind because of it. I have consulted several doctors and have tried numerous medicines to stop the noise. Apart from burning my pocket, those medicines didn’t provide me any relief. One day, a friend of mine said that her aunt has also been suffering from ringing noise, and recently she bought a supplement that helped her with the noise. So that’s how I came to know about Auritine. I have been using the supplement for the past few months and buying and taking the supplement is one of the best decisions that I have taken in my life.
Jessica James, Los Angeles
At first, I was very skeptical about Auritine because almost all of the medicines and supplements that I took to treat my tinnitus only disappointed me. By all of the skepticism was gone by the first weeks of using the supplement. The supplement helped me get rid of the tinnitus that I have been suffering for years. Now I don’t have any buzz sounds in my ears and I am very energetic and active throughout my days.
Lara Thomson, Alaska
I have used Auritine for two-three weeks and wasn’t able to experience much of a result. The ringing ears have stopped but apart from that, I didn’t feel that the supplement was working on my cognitive health. So I stopped taking the supplement. In my opinion, following a diet and exercises, and controlling the noise by yourself might be the option to control tinnitus.
Tips to boost results
Auritine reviews suggest that the supplement alone does work as it claims to be but as a doctor, I would suggest you follow some tips along with taking the supplement that will help in attaining maximum benefit in little time.
- Strict diet: Following a healthy diet can contribute to the overall well-being of your health. Providing your body with essential nutrients and amino acids can make your body a healthy one and also can help with getting rid of tinnitus.
- Exercises: The obvious benefit of exercise is it can make us healthy all time by burning toxic and unwanted ingredients in your body. But exercises can also improve your mental and cognitive health, thus can help with tinnitus.
The recommended dosage of Auritine is one tablet a day. The manufacturer of Auritine recommends taking the supplement for 2-3 months to attain maximum benefit. It is important that you follow the dosage and time period suggested by the manufacturer. Also, be consistent in the consumption of the supplement. Many of the customers in their Auritine reviews suggest that with a balanced diet and healthy exercises, they were able to maintain the achieved result for 1-2 years, so following a balanced diet and healthy exercises are also important while taking the supplement and thereafter.
Note that the supplement is available only on the official website of Auritine. So beware of any sellers selling duplicate supplements by the name Auritine. These duplicate supplements might be sold through any e-commerce stores or local stores and might contain substances that are unhealthy for your body.
Compared to other tinnitus health supplements, Auritine comes at an affordable price. The price of Auritine is as follows:
- One bottle: The price of one bottle of Auritine is $69 only and a small shipping charge.
- Three bottles: The price of three bottles of Auritine is $59 per bottle plus free shipping in the U.S
- Six bottles: The price of six bottles of Auritine is $49 per bottle plus free shipping in the U.S
Do they offer a money-back guarantee?
The manufacturer of Auritine offers a 60-day money-back guarantee for its customers. So if you are not satisfied with the supplement or the supplement didn’t work out as the manufacturer claims it to do, then you get a full refund within 60 days of purchasing the supplement. To avail of the money-back guarantee, you can only have to mail the manufacturer, and you can return and get a refund without any hassles.
Our final take on Auritine Reviews!
From my research, Auritine seems like a legit supplement that works efficiently in treating tinnitus and the symptoms associated with it. The supplement is created by using natural ingredients that are scientifically-backed in treating tinnitus and ringing ears and also has numerous other benefits.
The majority of the Auritine reviews also prove that the supplement is legit and does work as it claims. The supplement can help you to get rid of ringing ears, treat tinnitus, and improve your cognitive and overall health. The supplement also comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, so you can try out the supplement without worrying about losing your money.
- Does Auritine contain any chemical substances in it?
Auritine is a supplement that is non-GMO and is made by using natural ingredients only
- When will I be able to see the results?
You will be able to experience changes in your tinnitus condition in the first few days of using the supplement itself. Although, taking the supplement for the recommended period by the manufacturer will help you attain maximum benefit.
- Where can I get the supplement from?
You can get Auritine from the official website of the supplement
- Is the supplement suitable for children?
No, the supplement can only be used by people are above 18 years of age
- Do I need a doctor’s prescription to buy the supplement?
A doctor prescription is not required for buying the supplement