Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Pyrogen Testing Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global Pyrogen Testing market was valued at US$ 742.0 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 12.2% from 2019 to 2027.
- Pyrogens are substances that cause fever, post administration of an injection. Increase in body temperature and body ache are prominent reactions caused due to injection of harmful pyrogens into the body
- Pyrogen testing determines the presence of endotoxin substances. The test has become important for analysis of fever-inducing substances in parenteral drugs
- Monocyte activation test (MAT), LAL test and rabbit pyrogen test are various types of pyrogen tests.
- Limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL) test is used to measure the concentration of endotoxins of gram-negative bacteria
- Rabbit pyrogen test is an alternative assay for detection of endotoxin and involves injection of a small amount of batched test material into a rabbit’s blood stream
- North America dominated the global pyrogen testing market in 2018and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. New drug approvals by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and increase in demand for pyrogen testing for medical devices are expected to drive the pyrogen testing market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for pyrogen testing and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=54678
Promising Product Pipeline and Increasing Drug Approvals to Drive Market
- Key drivers of the growth of pyrogen testing market is promising products under research pipeline and recent product approvals for regulatory authorities such as FDA
- Increase in number of market players engaged in development of promising technologies & methods, enabling the launch of new products in future, is expected to drive the growth of the market
Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) Test Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on test type, the global pyrogen testing market has been divided into monocyte activation test (MAT), limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) test, rabbit pyrogen test, and others
- The LAL test segment dominated the global pyrogen testing market in2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period
- Increase in demand for LAL test in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies is expected to accelerate the growth of the segment. Increase in the popularity of monophasic combination pills is also major factor for to boost the market growth
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Pyrogen Testing Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=54678
Reagents to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of component, the global pyrogen testing market has been classified into instruments, kits and reagents
- The reagents segment dominated the pyrogen testing market due to increase in market penetration by emerging players and rise in of reagents for pyrogen testing are expected to boost the growth of the market
Pharmaceutical Companies to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global pyrogen testing market has been classified into pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, medical device companies and others
- The pharmaceutical companies segment dominated the pyrogen testing market owing to increase in demand for pyrogen testing for pharmaceutical industry and strong growth of pharmaceutical companies in emerging countries
Buy now Pyrogen Testing Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=54678<ype=S
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global pyrogen testing market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global Pyrogen Testing market in 2018,followed by Europe.
- North America accounted for major share of the global pyrogen testing market in 2018, owing to increase in availability of technologically advanced research & development platforms for the diagnosis test and rapid adoption of new technologies
- The pyrogen testing market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. This can be attributed to rapid economic growth in developing economies such as India, China, rise in healthcare expenditure and expansion of pharmaceutical industry
- The global pyrogen testing market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market includeThermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Associates of Cape Cod, Inc., Merck KGaA, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., GenScript, Lonza Group, Sanquin, and WuXi AppTec, Hyglos GmbH – a bioMérieux Company, Wako Chemicals USA, Inc. among others
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Aseptic Transfer System Market The market is expected to cross valuation of US$ 2.1 Bn by 2031. Manufacturing of pharmaceutical medicine is becoming more sterile and particle-free. The consumer demand for sterilized biopharmaceutical products is increasing, which is driving market players to make efforts to cater to the rising demand. In order to prevent contamination, vaccine makers are employing the aseptic transfer process for efficient packaging of vaccines.
Biologics Contract Manufacturing Market Several enterprises operating in the biologics contract manufacturing market are collaborating with other companies in order to boost the production of ublituximab as well as support its commercialization. Furthermore, they are focused on catering to the globally increasing demand for ublituximab.
Microarray Scanners Market North America is likely to have a considerable share of the global microarray scanners market during the forecast period. The market growth of the region can be ascribed to the region’s well-established healthcare and life sciences industries. Early acceptance of technologically advanced products and high per capita healthcare spending are expected to drive expansion of the global microarray scanners market.
About Us Section:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
The post Pyrogen Testing Market is Set to Grow According to Latest Research appeared first on 360PRWire.