Winter blues are real! Seasonal changes have a strong correlation with mood changes and energy levels. Seasonal Affected Disorder (SAD) is a medical term that describes depression and anxiety that comes with a change of weather from fall to winter. One of the causes includes the low intensity of sunlight that fails to regulate the hormones in the brain, ultimately causing symptoms of this disorder.
Moodozi is a light therapy lamp that provides an adequate level of light to support mental health, working as a personal sun for people. This review analyzes the different features of the lamp and the benefits it offers. Order Your Moodozi Therapy Lamp Here
Moodozi Light Review:
Moodozi works as a lamp that helps your body get access to high intensity of light in the absence of natural sun, especially in the winters. Since it does not use UV light, it is safe to use with no risk of side effects. As the temperature drops, it is observed that the absence of warmth not only affects physical health but also has an impact on mental health. The limited exposure to light reduces the release of hormones, causing mood disorders.
To manage this concern, a non-pharmacological approach was discovered in the form of a lamp that provides the body with ample light to support the release of hormones. Simultaneously, it maintains the circadian rhythm of the body and improves energy levels.
The cost of this lamp is affordable, and the usage is easy, making it one of the best therapeutic devices in the market. Get Exclusive New Year Discount on Moodozi
The Science Behind Moodozi Light:
This lamp is known to mimic the brightness of the morning sun as well as the radiance of the evening sun, helping your body keep a regular circadian rhythm. It uses an amazing technology that makes the most of LED lights that function without using UV-free light. It exposes the body to phototherapy enhancing overall wellbeing.
Therefore, this lamp reduces the occurrence of depressive thoughts and helps you manage seasonal depression better. It also increases energy levels and keeps you healthy throughout winters.
In summers, this device acts as a normal lamp and lights up your surroundings, giving an aesthetic sense. You can manage the level of brightness according to your requirement. Get Rid of Seasonal Depression Naturally and Permanently
Features of Moodozi Light:
Some of the features of this product include:
- Easy return: If you purchase this product and realize it is not what you were looking for, there is always an option of free return. The refund policy allows you to return the product within 30 days and get a complete return.
- Flash delivery: Purchasing this lamp has never been easier! All you have to do is place an order through the official website and get this product on your doorstep within 7-8 days.
- Simple usage: No complicated machinery is required to use this lamp. Find an electric source nearby, plug in the device and watch it work like a personalized sun.
- Provides phototherapy: Light therapy is a widely used method of treatment in people who suffer from SAD or mood disorders. It is believed that a device that emits light can help you recover from seasonal depression as it regulates the chemicals released from the brain.
- UV-Free LED Light: It is a valid concern that many devices emit UV rays that are notorious for causing skin burns and increasing the risk of cancers. However, with this lamp, UV rays should be the last thing you should worry about. The light emitted by the lamp is completely UV-free, protecting you from all possible risks.
- Regulates circadian rhythm: Circadian rhythm is an important part of well-being. Since it is synchronized with light, it is important to have ample exposure to light so it can be regular. This lamp allows people who have a regular circadian rhythm with their body clock even if there is no natural sun. It is also beneficial for people who work during the night and do not get exposed to the sun.
- Mimics natural sun: With an option that allows you to customize the temperature from 3000K to 6500K, this device can act as the natural sun. It also maintains the intensity of light from 2000 lux to 10,000 lux, thereby compensating for the benefit of the sun in its absence.
- Maintains moods: By supporting the brain to release natural chemicals, it helps you avoid mood swings and is beneficial in mood disorders.
What do the customers say about Moodozi?
Now that this lamp has gained popularity, some customers swear by the results. Several users have experienced a remarkable change in their mood and depressive episodes after using this light therapy. People who live in regions of the world that has no exposure to the sun for as long as six months have also shown a positive response towards this device. They are grateful that this lamp helps maintain their circadian rhythm and keeps them happy and energetic, irrespective of the weather outside.
Where to Buy Moodozi Light:
This lamp is available for purchase from the official website only. It is an economical purchase with endless physical and mental benefits. Discounts are available if you buy more than one lamp. The pricing list includes:
- One Moodozi lamp costs $49.99.
- Two Moodozi lamps can be purchased for $47.49 each.
- Three Moodozi lamps cost $44.99 each.
- Four Moodozi lights are available for $42.49 each.
- Five Moodozi lights can be purchased for $39.99 each.
Delivery charges are $9.95 for each purchase. Every package is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee allowing a full refund if you do not find the product satisfactory.
In conclusion, it is fair to say that even though nothing can replace natural sunlight, the Moodozi lamp has come very close to being an alternative for people who are deprived of the sun. This device provides light therapy to people, especially in the winters. It is now widely accepted as phototherapy for Seasonal Affected Disorders and mood swings.
Since the device is easy to use and UV-free, there is no risk involved. The cost is affordable and supported by a 30-day money-back guarantee. This device can support your mental and physical health along with adding beauty to your surroundings. Visit Official Moodozi Light Website Here
The post Moodozi Light Reviews – legit moodozi sad light therapy lamp? appeared first on 360PRWire.