If you’re like us, you wear glasses. And if you do, you know that they get dirty quickly. You might not even be able to see your own reflection in them anymore-and that’s okay! But even though you can still see through them, keeping them clean and free of germs and bacteria is essential.
That’s where Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner comes in. Made with microfiber pads that gently remove any dirt or debris from your lenses without scratching or marking them, Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner makes cleaning your glasses easy and convenient. When used correctly, this new product will help keep your lenses as clear as possible so you can see clearly for life! To Learn More About Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Visit The Website >>
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner has already earned more than two million happy customers who have shared their love for this new product with friends and family members. With this Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner review, we hope to convince you why this cleaner is worth trying out—and why it could change the way you look at cleaning your glasses forever!
|Purpose||Cleaning eyeglasses, sunglasses, reading glasses.|
|Technology||Nasa-inspired carbon dry-clean technology.|
|Colors||Black, blue, purple, green, pink, red, white, silver.|
|Brand and manufacturer||CarbonKlean|
|Where to buy||Peeps official website >>|
What is Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner?
Have you ever wanted to buy an eyeglass cleaner that doesn’t damage your lenses? Well, we have good news for you. Look no further than Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner. It is a simple product that comes in a convenient and compact case and utilizes NASA-inspired carbon cleaning technology.
Peeps use invisible carbon cleaning compounds – no fluids, chemicals, or disposable wipes. It has 2 parts that clean the glasses – a scratch-resistant brush to remove the dust and tongs with carbon-coated pads for cleaning the lenses.
How Does Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Work?
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner is a two-step process that’s designed to clean your glasses safely. It utilizes carbon dry clean technology. First, you can use the Peeps’ scratch-resistant brush to quickly remove dust, oil, and fingerprints from your glasses. Second, use the soft carbon microfiber pads to wipe away any remaining residue.
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Benefits
We all have that one pair of glasses that needs to be cleaned daily. If you are looking for an easy solution, look no further than Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner. Here are the benefits of this smart dry carbon clean eyeglass cleaner:
- It is safe: Peeps eyeglass cleaner is the safest way to clean your glasses. It does not have any chemicals or fluids. It simply uses the dry carbon clean technology that leaves your glasses as new as the first day!
- It is easy to use and works fast: It takes only 10 seconds to use Peeps. Simply use the retractable brush to remove the dust and slide the tongs out of the case. Position the carbon pads around the lenses to clean – that’s it!
- Lenses stay cleaner for extended hours: Those who wear glasses know how difficult it is to keep the lenses clean. But Peeps’s unique carbon dry clean technology keeps the lenses clean for longer hours. That means you won’t need to clean them frequently, nor would you need to replace them often.
- Works on any coating: It is hard to clean glasses with very special coatings. Peeps is a special cleaner that will clean glasses with any kind of coating on them.
- Innovative and portable: Peeps is a portable solution. It looks genius and comes in a compact and convenient case for easy carrying.
- A valuable gift: If you know someone who wears glasses, you know that they can be a real pain to take care of. Cleaning them is even more of a hassle than cleaning your own lenses. Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner is the answer, and it is a handy gift. It is also quite affordable if you buy more than one. The cleaner is super chic – as long as you don’t use it on your contacts! It is also super effective in cleaning the glasses.
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Pros and Cons
- It is pocket-size and super portable.
- The cleaner is safe for all types of eyeglasses.
- It is approved by NASA and uses aerospace glass cleaning technology.
- It lasts a long time. Each pad serves up to 500 cleanings!
- It is free of chemicals and very eco-friendly.
- It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- No need to worry about damaging your lenses by scrubbing too hard-Peeps is gentle enough for even the most delicate glass.
- The microfiber pads might fall off after 500 uses.
Is Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner safe?
Peeps is gentle enough for even the most delicate glass. Peep’s eyeglass cleaner works on all types of glasses: prescription, sunglasses, and safety glasses! And it doesn’t just clean the surface-it actually removes dirt and debris deep within the lenses themselves. Unlike cleaning alcohol, it doesn’t leave any smell. So it’s great for those who don’t like strong odors.
Eyeglasses are of two kinds: glass and plastic. The kids like the plastic ones better, and they’re cheaper than glass, but the plastic ones break more easily. They also like them because when they break, it doesn’t hurt.
Adults use glass ones that have a more mature look. Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner will get dirt off both kinds of lenses. It will even keep the coatings on your glasses from hurting or breaking without damaging the coatings. It will also make your glasses look good. It won’t scratch the special coating that helps prevent glare and makes it easier to see.
How to use Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner?
Peeps might be used in any environment where you need to keep your eyeglasses clean. It is one of the best on-the-go cleaners, and thanks to its carbon dry-clean technology, you don’t need to use water or wipes.
Peeps glass cleaner has a simple two-step cleaning system:
- The first step is to use the retractable brush to thoroughly clean the lens surface of your glasses.
- The second step is to place the lens between the two carbon pads and apply gentle pressure.
And that’s it! You’ll be back in business in no time!
If you’re still worried about how to use Peeps properly, don’t be-it’s easy as pie! Simply watch the Peeps demonstration video from the website, and you will know how easy it is to use it.
How much does Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Cost?
All through this review on Peeps eyeglass cleaner, we have been highlighting the benefits and the pros and cons attached to Peeps. But how much does Peeps by CarbonKlean cost? Is it really affordable? Given the product’s benefits, qualities, and features, you would agree that it is.
How many days does it last? It lasts forever! The cleaning pads recharge the carbon molecule by friction, giving up to 500 cleans each unit. That is definitely worth the price tag as Peeps retails at $19.99 only. Besides, it is a handy gift item for someone who wears glasses, and if you buy more than one unit, you get amazing discounts. Best of all, each of them is individually packaged for gifting!
Here is the price list:
- Single unit (1 Peeps cleaner): $24.99.
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free (3 Peeps): $49.98. Free USA Shipping.
- Buy 3 Get 2 Free (5 Peeps): $74.97. Free USA Shipping.
- Buy 5 Get 5 Free (10 Peeps): 124.95. Free USA Shipping.
Since you are reading this Peeps eyeglass cleaner review, I want you to take advantage of the special offer from Carbon Klean website. The official website is offering Buy 2 Get 1 Free Peep and Free Shipping! If you choose this offer, you can buy Peeps at only $13.33/each!
Where to Buy Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner?
People search a lot on the Peeps cleaner. If they want to order one, they should go to the official website of ‘Get Carbon Clean’ and order from there because it is less expensive than if they buy it in a store or from Amazon.
But you can rarely find the Peeps Cleaner in stores. Also, it is not always safe to buy from Amazon. I sifted through thousands of reviews and customer questions and answers from Amazon and learned that the Peeps available on Amazon are from a 3rd party seller and ship from China – not the USA!
So be careful where you order from, and I think the best option is to order the Peeps cleaner from the company website. Some people buy just one cleaner, and others buy a bundle with multiple cleaners, and in that way, they get discounts.
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Reviews By Users
There are so many reviews on Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner, both on Amazon and the product’s official website. In fact, there are currently 17,993 reviews, and Amazon has rated it 4.3 out of 5 stars based on the following points:
- Portable (suitable for traveling)
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Value for money!
Here I am sharing some of the customer reviews:
- “I LOVE this product. It is so easy to use. I can clean my glasses with no effort at all. I don’t need any extra cloths, etc. It’s great that it comes in a travel size. My only complaint is that it doesn’t come with extra replacement pads. But it does last over 9 months! Totally worth it!”
- “No more smudged glasses for me! I have had the BEST results from this product! The colors are awesome! Mine is purple, and my daughter has a blue one. It’s super easy to use and it works great! I keep one at home, in my car, and at my office.”
- “I received my Peeps Cleaner on Saturday and I used it that night. My glasses were so badly fogged up on the inside and they’re prescription. I had tried every trick in the book to try to clean them with no success. I got out my new Peeps Cleaner and in TEN seconds my glasses were clean, spot free, and didn’t have a long line of liquid all around the edges where you can see the towel dragged across your lenses. This is a fantastic product!”
- “This was such an exciting product to arrive. The packaging is very attractive, and I was really impressed with the quality of the product. The Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner is a great stocking stuffer for my grandkids, I will be ordering more for their Christmas stockings.”
Finally, are there any bad reviews? One reviewer, a truck driver, mentioned that Peeps works better as an on-the-go cleaner since it doesn’t need cloth and water, and those are not always available. If you have a lot of oil or fingerprints on the lenses, you may require to wipe the glasses with a wet wipe first. However, Peeps does an excellent job of removing dust and few fingerprints.
Another negative review is that you may get product counterfeits from Amazon. So be aware from whom you purchase. We reviewed the product’s official website, and it is the best option. They even allow you to leave comments and reviews even if you haven’t purchased the product. And as of this writing, there is not a single bad review from any customer who purchased Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner from the official website.
Interesting Facts on Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner
Peeps is one of a kind eyeglass cleaner that is NASA approved! Children have always dreamed of working for NASA, and even adults might remember those childhood days when they dreamed of walking on the moon. You might work in an office and only see the moon while standing outside at night; you can, though, use products approved by NASA, such as the Peeps Carbon Cleaner.
These eyeglass cleaners are highly recommended by NASA experts. It uses the same technology used by NASA in space – the Carbon Microfiber Technology. This cleaner doesn’t leave any nasty streaks behind – even when it’s applied to lenses and hence it is the only cleaner that NASA approves for their astronauts!
Peeps Review: The Final Verdict
We know that a lot of people love Peeps eyeglass cleaner, and we want to make sure you understand why. Firstly, Peeps eyeglass cleaner is a super chic way to clean your glasses. It is also very effective at cleaning the lenses of your glasses. It takes only 10 seconds! It’s also very affordable, so if you buy more than one unit, you can save some money! And it’s even better if you buy them in bulk-you’ll get a great deal on the price!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner remove fingerprint smudges?
It works better and even takes less time than wet glass wipes to remove fingerprint smudges from the lenses. But if you have a lot of fingerprints on the glasses, here are some tips. Peeps eyeglass cleaner instruction recommends using wet wipes first and then using the Peeps cleaner. Apply gentle pressure, and it will remove the fingerprints.
- What to do if Peeps leaves streaks on glasses?
Peeps might leave streaks if you press the pads too hard. Use medium pressure. Pull the pads in and out a few times. This will recharge the carbon material, and it will help clean.
- Does Peeps clean plastic lenses?
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner works both for plastic and glass lenses.
- How long does Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner last?
The manufacturer claims that the eyeglass cleaner lasts for 500 cleans! But you might need to replace the pads once a year or so depending on your usage.
- How often do you need to replace the Peeps carbon microfiber pads?
Once you buy Peeps, you won’t have to buy another one. But you might need to replace the microfiber pads at least once a year. According to the reviews and customer testimonials, the pads generally last a year and sometimes two years. You can buy carbon microfiber pads from Peep’s official website. The sell them in sets of two. That means you get 4 microfiber pads in a pack.
- Does Peeps eyeglass cleaner remove scratches?
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner removes dirt, dust, fingerprints, smudges, and facial oil from the lenses but no scratches.
- How much do the Peeps replacement pads cost?
The replacement pads come in two sets, and each package costs $19.99.
- Who makes Peeps eyeglass cleaner?
It is a product from a USA company called CarbonKlean.
- How to get in touch with Peeps customer service?
You can get in touch with their customer service by submitting a message from the company website’s contact us page. Another way is to send them an email at email@example.com. The phone number is 1-888-615-2155.
- Where to send my Peeps return package?
At first, it might seem they have a shady return policy. But it’s not. All though they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, their return policy states that they only accept products that are unopened, original, and in new condition. That means if you buy Peeps from Amazon or from 3rd party sellers, you won’t get your refund. But you will get a refund if you buy from their original website. We shared the links throughout the website. You can send the return to the following address:
24 Village Point Dr. Powell, OH 43065.
ALSO READ: Amarose Skin Tag Remover Review
This news release is informational. This isn’t advise or a purchase offer. You buy at your own risk from this narrative. Any purchase from this link is subject to the website’s terms and conditions. This release assumes no direct or indirect responsibility.