Global Immunogenetics Market: Introduction
- Immunogenetics is a branch of medical science that deals with the genetic and molecular basis of immune response
- Immunogenetics consists of two terms ‘immunology’ and ‘genetics’. Immunology represents the biological basis for the body’s defense against foreign agents such as biological toxins, bacteria, virus, and fungus, etc. Genetics represents the genes of an organism, and the transfer of genes from the parent to the child generation of an organism in the scope of possible variations.
- Genes are a part of the DNA, which is responsible for different functions. Hence, genetic conditions affect the functioning and development of the immune system, which in turn results in the inability to control infectious pathogens or a vulnerability to autoimmunity or malignancy.
- The primary focus of immunogenetics is the treatment of autoimmune diseases
For More Industry Insight, Request Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80327
Key Drivers and Restraint of Global Immunogenetics Market
- According to a study by Medscape, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects 3 persons per 10,000 people and the rate of prevalence is estimated to be 1%, which is increasing with age and peaking between the ages of 35 and 50 years. RA affects all populations; however, it is more prevalent in women than men. Increase in incidence rate of RA is projected to drive the global immunogenetics market.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), population aged 60 years and above is estimated to increase from 605 million in 2000 to 2 billion in 2050. The geriatric population is more susceptible to autoimmune diseases due to weak immunity. This is expected to increase the demand for immunogenetics, which in turn is likely to boost market.
- Increase in research & development in biopharmaceuticals & biotechnology companies is anticipated to propel the global immunogenetics market during the forecast period
- Technological advancements in the medical industry with respect to immunogenicity and rising awareness among the population about the benefits are projected to drive the global immunogenetics market
- However, high investment involved and stringent rules & regulations by governing authorities are likely to restrain the global immunogenetics market
Pre Book Immunogenetics Market Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80327<ype=S
North America to Lead Global Immunogenetics Market
- In terms of region, the global immunogenetics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for a prominent share of the global immunogenetics market in 2019, and the trend is expected to continue in the near future. Expansion of the market can be ascribed to a rise in adoption of immunological drugs and the presence of major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the region.
- Europe was the second-largest market for immunogenetics in 2019 due to a rise in prevalence of autoimmune disease in the region along with the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure
- The immunogenetics market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the next few years owing to an increase in awareness about immunological and autoimmune diseases and their treatment in countries such as China, India, and Japan
- The market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period due to a lack of presence of major players and below par healthcare infrastructure in the region
Request Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Immunogenetics Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=80327
Key Players Operating in Global Immunogenetics Market
- AbbVie Inc.,
- Janssen Global Services, LLC
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Amgen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Merck & Co., Inc
- Eli Lilly and Company
Request for Discount – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=80327
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Heat Therapy Market: Heat therapy market has been categorized into musculoskeletal disorder, sports medicine, post operative therapy, mastitis, chronic pain management, injury, and others. The musculoskeletal disorder segment held a major share of the global heat therapy market in 2020.
Dengue Vaccines Market: The dengue vaccines market is projected to cross US$ 1.4 Bn by 2031. Takeda – a Japan-based multinational pharmaceutical company has begun its regulatory submissions for dengue vaccine candidate, TAK-003, in the EU (European Union) and dengue-endemic countries including Brazil, Indonesia, and Mexico.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
The post Immunogenetics Market Global Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030 appeared first on 360PRWire.