Do you find it difficult to stay motivated and focused at the gym? How can you easily overcome it?
Pre-workout supplements can come in handy, especially the kind explicitly designed to support intense workouts.
Pre-workout supplements boost your endurance and influence energy levels. They let you work out harder and over a longer duration. These supplements are sold in tons these days, and there are a plethora of choices in the market. Powher is one of them, yet it is unique.
What makes it unique is the fact that it is particularly designed for women. It is made of minerals, vitamins, plant extracts, and organically sourced caffeine. Since most of the products in the market are aimed at men, it is hard to find strength building and weight loss supplementation specifically designed for women.
In this review, let us discuss the pros and cons of Powher Pre-workout as well as the ingredients, their side effects, how to use the product, and its availability. So, you can make an informed choice!
What is Powher?
Powher is a pre-workout supplement for women, it is designed to aid in increasing energy and focus while performing at the gym.
Powher is a product of the company called Ultimate Life. This company is known for its female-centric fat burner and workout supplements.
Ultimate Life is an England-based company. It manufactures products only in FDA-registered provisions, and they strictly comply with the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) criterion for companies.
This pre-workout supplement can help with stamina as well as performance during exercising by making it easier to pump oxygen throughout your body efficiently.
Powher helps in increasing stamina without causing a caffeine crash. Caffeine crashes occur after consuming some powders, which are produced with a high amount of caffeine in them, where you suffer from headaches and irritability.
Powher Pre Workout contains several ingredients. It ranges from Vitamins B5 to B12 to Taurine and Caffeine. Let us take a detailed look at the ingredients in detail below in some time but, before that, let’s discuss the pros and cons.
Powher Pre-workout- Pros
- Specifically formulated for Women-A lot of work has gone into the research to figure out what exactly works best for women and the things that need to be done differently from pre-workouts for men. It is better to use supplements designed for women’s physiology and weight loss or gain goals.
- Helps boost muscles-This product helps in building stronger muscles without making you look “manly” or “bulky.”
- Sustains focus during the workout sessions- Natural sources of caffeine boost prolonged energy. It also increases alertness and aids you in sustaining attention during longer workout sessions.
- Formula-The formulation of the product is clear, and the ingredients vary from minerals, plant extracts, and vitamins that include B12 and B6.
- Stimulant levels are considerably low- The rate of stimulant is about 100mg per serving.
- Developed on human-backed scientific research- Tremendous amount of studies and research has gone behind each ingredient in Powher’s formulation. They have been tested and have fetched positive results.
- Complimentary angels to support the workouts- Powher boosts stamina, increases energy, and heightens focus. The three angels complement each other, not work exclusively. Hence all the required exercise points are covered.
- Decreases muscle ache from working out –Powher contains L-citrulline malate and Taurine. These ingredients ensure that you don’t come back home from the gym with muscle pains and miss the workout the next day.
- Safe to use Powher with other supplements- You can use this product with other Powher supplements. For example, you can use Powher’s fat burner with this pre-workout product without any side effects.
- It tastes good as well- It is quite difficult to find pre work out supplement that works fine as well as tastes good. So, Powher is different that way.
- Rave reviews for the product– Powher has a rave review online from women who have used it. This is a major pro because that is all we need for the product to work as it is intended to.
Powher Pre-workout- Cons
- Powher is relatively expensive- This product is relatively expensive than many other pre-workout supplements in the market.
- This product contains artificial sweetener in the formula-Sucralose is a part of Powher’s ingredients. Sucralose is an artificial sweetener, and it is used to enhance the taste.
- Although this is not a problem for everyone, some people do not like sucralose or any other artificial sweeteners in their energy supplements. However, it is found in a large number of pre-workout supplementsas well.
- It is low in Citrulline-This product contains a lower amount of Citrulline when compare to other pre-workout products in the market.
- Only one flavor is available-Powher is available in only one flavor. It is a Pink Lemonade flavor. However good it may taste, having more options is better.
- It is only available on the official website– You cannot buy it from Amazon, other retail websites, or retail stores. It can be purchased only from the manufacturer’s official website.
Ingredients- What is Powher made of?
Let’s take a closer look at the formulation of this product. The product is Gluten-free and Non-GMO. As mentioned earlier, it is made of several minerals, vitamins, and caffeine. Additionally, there are about ten stim-free ingredients in the product.
- Natural caffeine–It is common knowledge that caffeine is a great stimulant. This is the key ingredient that is linked with endurance and alertness during the workout sessions.
- Taurine– Taurine reduces muscle onset soreness and prevents muscle damage during the workouts.
- Tyrosine-This improves mood during acute stress conditions like intense exercises.
- Creatine-It helps your muscles retain water. This is used at a reduced level since a higher quantity of creatine can make women appear bulky.
- L-Citrulline malate– This reduces muscle soreness as well and helps in being more active during athletic performances.
- OxyJun – It enhances cardiovascular endurance that is essential for a fitness regime.
- RedNite-This reduces fatigue and helps boost the force production of muscles.
- Beta-alanine carnosyn – This reduces fatigue as well, especially during aerobic activities.
- EnXtra- Itcomplements caffeine by enhancing the effects without amplifying the negative ones.
- Coconut water powder– This is an organic ingredient that has abundant minerals. Coconut water is also an excellent natural alternative to electrolyte energy drinks.
- Sucralose–This is an artificial sweetener. It is added to give a sweet taste.
- Magnesium-This maintains a healthy electrolyte balance and contributes to reduced tiredness and fatigue.
- Calcium-Sustains a healthy metabolism for energy-yielding and strengthens your bones.
- Vitamins-This product mainly contains three types of vitamins. They are Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) which boosts energy levels and helps perform better during extended workouts. Vitamin B6 burns body fat and regulates mood. Vitamin B12 improves the circulation of oxygen throughout the bloodstream.
Furthermore, it contains flavoring, silicon dioxide, dextrose monohydrate, and sodium chloride. The product uses stimulants only from natural sources. The doses are also appropriate and adequate to work without giving you an uneasy feeling.
Powher Pre-workout- Side effects
Powher does not have many side effects. However, it is important to take into account that there is not much research into the side effects caused by this product.
Although most of the ingredients in Powher is organic and sourced naturally, it does contain artificial sweetener. As mentioned above, the sweetener is Sucralose, which may not sit well with some people. Also, Sucralose is not organic.
Moreover, there is not much evidence linked to the claims by the product about the ingredients Enxtra, Oxyjun, and Rednite. This is not to say that there will be negative side effects caused by this product.
Nevertheless, it is possible that these ingredients may be entering your system without any concrete evidence backing their claims. Plus, caffeine and jitters are scarce with Powher.
The ingredients and their quantities are safe. Nonetheless, if you consume in amounts that exceed the maximum daily limit, it can cause problems.
How does Powher work?
Powher pre-workout is in the form of powder. One tub of the product consists of 25 servings.
You just have to mix a scoopful of the powder into a cup of water. Once stirred well, gulp the pink lemonade down and let the ingredients do the business.
It is recommended to drink the pink lemonade at least twenty or thirty minutes before the workout. You might experience bloating if you consume it right before hitting the gym.
The powder releases various ingredients as it breaks down inside the digestive system. Powher’s formula basically targets mood and focus that increases the desire to exercise.
Pre-workout operates in your system by powering up the exercise routine. The ingredients make you feel fired up just enough to make every aspect of the workout will feel desirable and less grueling.
People usually struggle to keep themselves motivated during workouts. Pre-workouts help them in achieving the required motivation during the long sessions of workouts.
Since energy dissipates wat too quickly during workouts, the ingredients present in Powher, such as L-Citrulline malate, Caffeine, OxyJun, Beta-alanine carnosyn, and EnXtra boosts your energy while working out.
You can also use Powher Pre Workout with a weight loss supplement. More often than not, one can lose weight upon exercising regularly. If you are interested in losing weight or maintaining the weight at a specific level, you can consume a fat burner as well.
With the added advantage of energized workouts, it will be easier to shred some extra pounds with the combination of pre-workouts and a fat burner.
Is Powher worth the money?
The product provides you with enough energy to train hard at the gym. While there are numerous pre-workouts in the market that can provide you with the desired energy levels, the more chances are that it can give you a crash.
So, it is better for your health to choose a product that has almost zero chances of a caffeine crash. Since negative side effects with this product are very rare and it gives you the results that you are looking for, it is absolutely worth the money.
Plus, Powher offers a higher amount of ingredients per scoop and more quantity of powder per tub than nearly every other product in the market. This is a good value-for-money option.
Above all, the product seems to really work, and the women who used it have seen significant changes in their workout regimes and have been happy with the results.
Where can you buy Powher?
Powher is available only on the official website and nowhere else. The website accepts Mastercard, Maestro, VISA, Paypal, and Pay with Amazon.
Also, if you find this product anywhere other than the official Powher website, stay away from it. It will most likely be a scam using the Powher brand for money.
It is shipped worldwide from the USA and UK with the help of a tracked delivery service. Currently, there are certain offers available on the product, and you can check them out on the official website.
Powher Pre Workout – A summary
Powher Pre-workout is formulated meticulously to boost the intensity and duration of your workout. Like most other pre-workouts, this product also helps you feel motivated and energized during the exercises.
As a result, you will be able to exercise harder, perform better and even burn more calories than you could have without the product.
However, it is crucial to remember that it is not designed to lose weight, specifically with or without a workout. Thus, always consume it before working out and expect to feel more energized throughout the gym time.
With the product all pink, it certainly looks like it is focused on women. Though, the formula goes beyond the color and is truly designed for women’s physiology.
Ultimate Life, the manufacturer, has a proven track record in the fitness lifestyle industry. Also, they have ensured thorough maintenance of quality in manufacturing the product.
If what you are looking for is a quality product from a reputed manufacturer, then go for Powher Pre Workout. It is indeed an excellent and effective pre-workout that is formulated with scientific backing.
The post Powher Pre Workout Review – Does Powher The Best Pre-Workout For Women appeared first on Evertise.